Morgan.
02-07-2018, 09:44 PM
Poll incoming.

RileyH
02-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Meh

DouglasS
02-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Her and Georgia are the best girls in the villa. I like her a lot. I hope her and Jack win the show.

Matthew.
02-07-2018, 09:47 PM
such a nice girl :love:
lots of respect for ha

Morgan.
02-07-2018, 09:47 PM
She was my least fave pre-season but over this month I've slowly loved her more and more

Daniel-X
02-07-2018, 09:48 PM
She was my favourite initially but she’s kind of irritating/dull. Still like her but she isn’t my fave anymore.

lewis111
02-07-2018, 09:48 PM
I’ve had a mild dislike throughout the entire series which isn’t an option so I went with used to like her but gone off her as she’s gotten gradually worse

LukeB
02-07-2018, 09:49 PM
I like her for now

but i'm hoping an underdog wins but wouldn't really care if Dani wins

Morgan.
02-07-2018, 09:49 PM
I’ve had a mild dislike throughout the entire series which isn’t an option so I went with used to like her but gone off her as she’s gotten gradually worse

Ah knew I'd forgotten an option :joker:

Firewire
02-07-2018, 09:53 PM
I've loved her from the start but don't want her to win

Would like Georgia, Laura, Samira or the original Ellie to win

Jason.
02-07-2018, 10:00 PM
I didn't think I'd like her when the cast was revealed but she's definitely grown on me, as has Jack.

Honestly, most the criticism she gets on here is because she's popular with the casuals and a contender to win and while I get that most people don't want another predictable winner, I'd rather that than an awful winner like last year.

Morgan.
02-07-2018, 10:03 PM
I didn't think I'd like her when the cast was revealed but she's definitely grown on me, as has Jack.

Honestly, most the criticism she gets on here is because she's popular with the casuals and a contender to win and while I get that most people don't want another predictable winner, I'd rather that than an awful winner like last year.

☕️

Tony Montana
02-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Didn’t like her at first, but I’m beginning to Warm to her. I love her and Georgia’s Extremely Close Friendship And Bond they share

LukeB
02-07-2018, 10:06 PM
I prefer Danny Dyer tbh

montblanc
02-07-2018, 10:06 PM
I'd rather that than an awful winner like last year.

mess i loved last year's winners :skull:

Tony Montana
02-07-2018, 10:07 PM
That being said, I’m soo here for Messy, Psycho, jealous Dani this week

LukeB
02-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Dani and Jack will be better than last years winners but that's about it

Amy Jade
02-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Gone off her but don't dislike.

rusticgal
02-07-2018, 10:12 PM
I have warmed to her...but if she turns all nasty with Ellie2...I might well go off her. It's immature to behave like that but I can understand it, however she needs to rain that jealousy in and be gracious her man wasn't tempted and she has him back...she's holding all the cards and she needs to realise that and Ellie2 has done nothing wrong other than be an EX..:shrug:

Jack_
02-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Her and Jack are literally exactly the same as Nathan & Cara

Totally likeable, no doubt nice people - but in the confines of a reality show, mediocrity personified. I don't like predictable, 'meh' winners, especially when there's way more deserving options

Alf
02-07-2018, 10:21 PM
A better actor than her dad. Get the girl on Albert square.

LukeB
02-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Her and Jack are literally exactly the same as Nathan & Cara

Totally likeable, no doubt nice people - but in the confines of a reality show, mediocrity personified. I don't like predictable, 'meh' winners, especially when there's way more deserving options

I don't have an issue with them winning but I would prefer an underdog or someone who we didn't expect, that's why Jess is the best winner for me because her journey was amazing, hated and then turned the public around and won over the obvious winners because they had the whole "Want to be my girlfriend?" "I love you" "will you marry me" scenes (even though they met pre-show) was amazing. Jess would never have won if she was on a high rating series.

Tony Montana
02-07-2018, 10:27 PM
I don't have an issue with them winning but I would prefer an underdog or someone who we didn't expect, that's why Jess is the best winner for me because her journey was amazing, hated and then turned the public around and won over the obvious winners because they had the whole "Want to be my girlfriend?" "I love you" "will you marry me" scenes (even though they met pre-show) was amazing. Jess would never win if she was on a high rating series.

If Jess had Appeared in Last Years or this Years, she would have gone by now. I really hope Georgia Wins this Show now.

LukeB
02-07-2018, 10:28 PM
If Jess had Appeared in Last Years or this Years, she would have gone by now. I really hope Georgia Wins this Show now.

That's true

I want Laura or Georgia to win this. I would say Samira but Frankie doesn't like her imo and she has no luck </3

Tony Montana
02-07-2018, 10:34 PM
That's true

I want Laura or Georgia to win this. I would say Samira but Frankie doesn't like her imo and she has no luck </3

Yeah Frankie's just using Samira. In his head She's his ticket to the final. i feel sorry for her , she needs to stop being needy and not force a Relationship.

I would love it if the final consisted of Georgia and her new Man, Laura and Jack, Samira and whoever she finally ends up with and Dani and Jack.

1. Georgia
2. Laura and Jack
3. Samira
4. Dani and Jack

I would love it if it finished like this

Miranda123
03-07-2018, 02:48 PM
She was my favourite initially but she’s kind of irritating/dull. Still like her but she isn’t my fave anymore.

No offense, but you liked Rosie.............so we wont set too much store by your reply

Daniel-X
03-07-2018, 07:38 PM
No offense, but you liked Rosie.............so we wont set too much store by your reply

Because Rosie was gorgeous, talented, charismatic and quite simply out of this world?

Northern Monkey
04-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Nice enough,Bit immature

Vicky.
04-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Too boring to hate. Mind, I am like a week behind, so maybe other stuff has happened :laugh:

Amy Jade
04-07-2018, 10:43 AM

She says with a picture of Katie Hopkins in her sig :skull:

Nicky91
04-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Because Rosie was gorgeous, talented, charismatic and quite simply out of this world?

Our Rosie is the one true winner, so so robbed