PDA

View Full Version : Dani & Jack Perfect

Miranda123
03-07-2018, 02:35 PM
For those thinking that Dani's reaction to Ellie was unkind (instead of what it actually was, an instant reaction to being hurt)

It seems there are those out there who actually do not want Jack & Dani to win

Sorry guy's. she is a perfect lady and its all good now

#realloveisland

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5913505/Love-Island-SPOILER-Dani-Jack-reveal-LOVE-other.html

lewis111
03-07-2018, 02:38 PM
She had nothing to be hurt about? Ellie has moved on and is with Sam, yet she still felt it neccasry to make numoerous nasty comments about her whilst Ellie made none
Shows what type of people they both are

LukeB
03-07-2018, 02:39 PM
‘Perfert’ thats just not realistic

LukeB
03-07-2018, 02:40 PM
She had nothing to be hurt about? Ellie has moved on and is with Sam, yet she still felt it neccasry to make numoerous nasty comments about her whilst Ellie made none

Yeah exactly!

Miranda123
03-07-2018, 02:41 PM

lolol

keep trying, but they are the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewis111
03-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Very good rebuttal to my point

Barry.
03-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Um she is not Perfect at all. Everyone has flaws.

parmnion
03-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Jack and danni are the only reason i watch this ****.

Miranda123
03-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Yeah exactly!

she didnt know that at the time, and was perfectly entitled to think that Ellie had come in there to get her ex back

Luckily, it is true love and Ellie seems okay, and she is with Sam so its all good

There are always people out there who will like the skanks more than the real people, with real feelings

rusticgal
03-07-2018, 03:17 PM

I agree....it was a sign of her immaturity. Her reaction was OTT to the text they got. She just assumed that they had had their arms wrapped around each other for 3 days when in fact it was the opposite...Ellie walked in with Sam and Jack walked in alone..unyet she still found it necessary to be spiteful.

Dani needs to grow up...if she continues to be nasty it could go against her...that sort of behaviour doesn't look nice and it could push Jack away..

I doubt it though...they know they have this in the bag and as much as I like them..I think Dani being Danny Dyers daughter gives Jack a bigger incentive to hold onto her....I hope im wrong, hes a good looking bloke but he obviously is a player from what we are getting to hear...but from what we see he is too much the 'perfect' gent and im still not buying it.

Vanessa
03-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Dani gets on my nerves. I find her very immature. But Jack is lovely, i really like him so much. Sweet guy and very genuine. Dani is very lucky to have met him. Also, quite good looking and a gentleman :love: