PDA

View Full Version : Which Gina Rivalry Did You like More?

Tony Montana
03-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Gina had two massive rivalries with two other Big Female Housemates, But Which one was your Favourite?

Daniel.
03-07-2018, 07:17 PM
Sallie one was funny

Hazel one was a tad annoying because I like both

LaLaLand
03-07-2018, 07:17 PM
I was gonna say Jeremiah :laugh2:

But out of those two probably vs. Sallie just because they nearly had a punch up. I thought she came out looking weaker vs. Hazel (babe).

RileyH
03-07-2018, 07:19 PM
I adore Hazel, like Sallie & despise Gina :p

Lostie!
03-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Hazel because there was actually someone to support.

Also Gina vs Sallie was basically one good row, didn't last long enough to be a proper feud imo

Oaker
03-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Gina vs Sallie >>

the Hazel feud was kinda not that entertaining imo? They had a few good fights but I didn't think it was that interesting (both of them also came out of it looking pretty bad :shrug:)

montblanc
03-07-2018, 07:22 PM
gina v sallie was hilarious :joker: i liked the hazel feud too but the sallie one was more of a scream

Headie
03-07-2018, 07:29 PM
Gina vs Sallie >>

the Hazel feud was kinda not that entertaining imo? They had a few good fights but I didn't think it was that interesting (both of them also came out of it looking pretty bad :shrug:)

This

All Gina vs Hazel really revealed was that Gina knows how to hold a grudge and Hazel doesn't know how to argue properly

Shaun
03-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Hazel was in the right and Sallie wasn't, tbh

MB.
03-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Gina vs Primark

lewis111
03-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Gina vs Sallie was just 2 messy gals going at each other
I really didn’t like the way Gina treated Hazel for seemingly very little reason

Sallie v Gina>>>

Tony Montana
03-07-2018, 11:29 PM
Hazel because there was actually someone to support.

Also Gina vs Sallie was basically one good row, didn't last long enough to be a proper feud imo

Gina and Sallie had Two Rows

Marsh.
03-07-2018, 11:29 PM
None. A vile cretin.

Jake.
04-07-2018, 06:01 AM
She treated Hazel appallingly and didn’t look good from it :shrug:

Eddie.
04-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Gina vs Hazel because it was an actual feud...

Gina and Sallie made amends and became friends...

Though the real answer is Gina vs Jemima...

Cal.
04-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Gina vs Sallie has more iconic arguments

Amy Jade
04-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Neither, Gina is gross.

She was actually disgusting to Hazel and I will never understand the adoration of her from people.

Vicky.
04-07-2018, 10:01 AM
Gina V Sallie

Hazel didn't really participate in the 'rivalry' and it was just basically Gina being a spiteful twat. So definitely Sallie, it was funny and both participated.

Tony Montana
04-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Gina vs Hazel because it was an actual feud...

Gina and Sallie made amends and became friends...

Though the real answer is Gina vs Jemima...

I was Originally gonna include Jemima, But then i remembered her and Gina had one big Bust up compared to numerous ones between Gina, Sallie and Hazel.

Tony Montana
04-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Gina vs Sallie has more iconic arguments

I would Argue Gina and Hazel's Bedroom Row Was Just as Iconic, If not more.

Matt123
30-07-2018, 06:48 PM
I wouldn't call Gina vs Sallie a massive feud, just a couple of petty arguments on the first and second day which they quickly got over and became good friends. Gina had more of a 'feud' with Jackie and Jemima than she did Sallie.

The Gina/Hazel one was far more prominent. It started off great, Gina outed Hazel in front of the house for the 'evil inside' and 'stirring the pot' comments in her audition video which Hazel flat out lied about, as did Jackie and Wolfy. Gina looked great while Hazel looked like the snake. It then continued with their face to face nominations of each other where it became clear they couldn't stand each other, and then when Hazel become public hate figure number 1 during the whole Daley thing and Gina was the only one calling her out for her behaviour it continued to be great, Gina was the clear hero and Hazel the villain.

It got a bit tedious after Daley left, however, as Hazel didn't really do anything bad after he left and actually seemed willing to be civil with Gina (She didn't even nominate her on week 7). Hazel seemed to be trying to move past the Daley thing, and even though she wasn't exactly popular I think a lot of viewers wanted to move past it too after that uncomfortable incident in the safe house, but Gina just wouldn't let it go and kept on calling her a dirty *****/skank/homewrecker e.t.c. so she started to come off bad. By week 8 Gina really just looked petty and childish as well as jealous of Hazel. She was constantly attacking Hazel, particularly in that Queen Bee task when Hazel really hadn't done anything to Gina, and hadn't really done anything that bad for weeks. In the beginning it seemed as though Gina was just disapproving of Hazel's behaviour but by the end it seemed far more personal and based off Gina's insecurities. However, their final couple of arguments were quite entertaining, although I agree that neither exactly came off well from it.

I think the feud was also a bit underwhelming in a sense as they never had a proper argument until Hazel's final week and by that point I didn't care as much. Around week 3-week 5 I was constantly waiting for a big argument to erupt between the two but it never happened, just a lot of bitching and the odd comment to one another. It felt like it was leading somewhere but never really did.

lewys
30-07-2018, 06:52 PM
it's tough cuz sallie n gina was more entertaining but didn't sustain and wasn't very long, where as hazel n gina had an underlying tension for ages then exploded, but the actual content of the arguments was nowhere near as funny as sallie vs gina, so cuz of that imma go for primark shoes