PDA

View Full Version : Megans Olympic Boyfriend

Miranda123
06-07-2018, 02:56 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5923295/Love-Island-Megan-Barton-Hanson-promised-remain-FAITHFUL-Team-GB-boyfriend-Tommy-Brady.htm

Another sad ****a who thinks this tramp is anything other than a tramp

her Vag must look like blackwall tunnel!!

#skank

Jack_
06-07-2018, 03:04 PM
oh wow she did that http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/signaturepics/sigpic80854_2.gif

Kazanne
06-07-2018, 03:52 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5923295/Love-Island-Megan-Barton-Hanson-promised-remain-FAITHFUL-Team-GB-boyfriend-Tommy-Brady.htm

#skank

Funny how Adam was called all sorts of vile names but,because she is female she is lauded by some on here, she is just a prick teaser who wants to show the other girls she can get their bloke,dont like women like that.

RileyH
06-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Wow you learnt how to spell

Jack_
06-07-2018, 03:58 PM
Funny how Adam was called all sorts of vile names but,because she is female she is lauded by some on here, she is just a prick teaser who wants to show the other girls she can get their bloke,dont like women like that.

I liked Adam too, FYI

Kazanne
06-07-2018, 04:20 PM
I liked Adam too, FYI

That's fair enough,but a lot didn't

Barry.
06-07-2018, 04:42 PM

I dislike both Adam and Megan.

Greg!
06-07-2018, 04:50 PM
She's scum but we been knew

montblanc
06-07-2018, 04:52 PM

#skank

you know this isn't possible right

armand.kay
06-07-2018, 05:50 PM

I don't think the people who dislike Adam are also the people who like Megan

armand.kay
06-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Also Adam was mainly called a prick etc but for some reason with Megan she's made out to be unclean and the size and hygiene of her vagina is constantly brought up (because that's how biology works)

BBUK-Fan
06-07-2018, 07:30 PM
This is so true. Adam is hated more for his things for being Male while Megan who is worse, gets praise on here. It’s pure ridiculous.

montblanc
06-07-2018, 07:39 PM
oh boo hoo megan gets way more hate with the general public anyways

Adamw92
06-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Why would you be okay with your girlfriend going on TV and saying it’s fine for her to kiss other guys but be shocked when she does more than that?

Miranda123
06-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Also Adam was mainly called a prick etc but for some reason with Megan she's made out to be unclean and the size and hygiene of her vagina is constantly brought up (because that's how biology works)

well thats the way the world is

there are some stupid girls out there who go after the Adam type,stupid, but one day, one girl will get what she wants, and he will fall in love

with Megan, she will keep shagging everything that looks at her favourably until she is dead

Miranda123
06-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Why would you be okay with your girlfriend going on TV and saying it’s fine for her to kiss other guys but be shocked when she does more than that?

its another Wes, no respect for themselves

armand.kay
06-07-2018, 10:58 PM
well thats the way the world is

there are some stupid girls out there who go after the Adam type,stupid, but one day, one girl will get what she wants, and he will fall in love

with Megan, she will keep shagging everything that looks at her favourably until she is dead

well if your knowledge of female anatomy is anything to go by I won't be taking your word on how the world works...

Miranda123
13-07-2018, 03:47 PM
well if your knowledge of female anatomy is anything to go by I won't be taking your word on how the world works...

well obviously it isnt like blackwall tunnel, I was exaggerating a bit

lets say a bucket, a big **** off bucket of skank

armand.kay
13-07-2018, 04:06 PM
well obviously it isnt like blackwall tunnel, I was exaggerating a bit

Again that's not how vaginas work

montblanc
13-07-2018, 06:43 PM

sis :skull:

Miranda123
16-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Again that's not how vaginas work

I sent you a sense of humour in the post Armand, as Jack says, you should get it in 3-5 working days

In the event you dont receive it, BORE OFF!!

Cal.
16-07-2018, 12:59 PM
I sent you a sense of humour in the post Armand, as Jack says, you should get it in 3-5 working days

CAHHHH get her! :clap1:

montblanc
16-07-2018, 05:59 PM

:joker:

Miranda123
18-07-2018, 08:20 AM
There are 4 c...s in this squad

Wes, Megan, Kaz and Joshua

Wes - who dumped Laura for the skank *****, and then shagged skank ***** in the same bed skank ***** shagged Eyal in days before (did they even have time to change the bedding?)

Joshua - who dumped Georgia for the skank rude girl but now thinks Georgia is a skank for splitting with Sam to pursue others

Kaz - Skank rude girl who thinks she is super fit but is an acquired taste (only men who like bitches who speak like a Ho, would want it)

And last but not least the filthy ***** that is Megan, laughing at Laura's pain, makes her the c..tiest c..t I have ever seen on TV

Now Wes has to make a decision when he gets out, and sees the 'before' pics of Megan

Do you really want kids with a bird who has a jaw like Desperate Dan (before surgery) cause thats what your kids would look like

Although to be fair, if this lasts on the outside, where Skank Megan can get f..ked by anyone, then I will dye my hair in zebra stripes!

montblanc
18-07-2018, 06:54 PM
There are 4 c...s in this squad

Wes, Megan, Kaz and Joshua

Wes - who dumped Laura for the skank *****, and then shagged skank ***** in the same bed skank ***** shagged Eyal in days before (did they even have time to change the bedding?)

Joshua - who dumped Georgia for the skank rude girl but now thinks Georgia is a skank for splitting with Sam to pursue others

Kaz - Skank rude girl who thinks she is super fit but is an acquired taste (only men who like bitches who speak like a Ho, would want it)

And last but not least the filthy ***** that is Megan, laughing at Laura's pain, makes her the c..tiest c..t I have ever seen on TV

Now Wes has to make a decision when he gets out, and sees the 'before' pics of Megan

Do you really want kids with a bird who has a jaw like Desperate Dan (before surgery) cause thats what your kids would look like

Although to be fair, if this lasts on the outside, where Skank Megan can get f..ked by anyone, then I will dye my hair in zebra stripes!

DON'T come for kaz!

Marsh.
18-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Miranda hun your sense of humour went past it's sell by date on its way to Armand!!!