PDA

View Full Version : If Wes were my Son

Miranda123
06-07-2018, 10:43 PM
I have two sons, one 25 and one 28, neither would ever go on a reality show thank God, or go anywere near Megan,

I am hoping when Wes' Mum goes in, that she says what I would say to mine

"what the **** are you doing with that, and dont ever bring it to my door"

People may say that I shouldnt give my kids an ultimatum about thier g/f's, but luckily, both my Son's have great g/f's, who love them and neither would be seen dead with that filthy skank

Amy Jade
06-07-2018, 10:45 PM
How come you call her a skank but Wes was the one in a three week relationship and you seem to place no blame at his feet?

montblanc
06-07-2018, 10:46 PM
How come you call her a skank but Wes was the one in a three week relationship and you seem to place no blame at his feet?

bc miranda thinks that being skanky looks worse on a woman that's why

RileyH
06-07-2018, 11:15 PM
"what the **** are you doing with that, and dont ever bring it to my door"

filthy skank

:skull:

armand.kay
06-07-2018, 11:17 PM

Because thats how the world works apparently.

parmnion
06-07-2018, 11:20 PM

Or miranda is talking about her son....:shrug:

Barry.
06-07-2018, 11:27 PM

She really hates Megan.

parmnion
06-07-2018, 11:28 PM
She really hates Megan.

Dont everyone?

montblanc
06-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Dont everyone?

no :hehe:

Tony Montana
06-07-2018, 11:32 PM
Dont everyone?

not to the Extent Miranda Does. She seems hell bent on Torturing the Poor Girl. She needs serious Help Asap

parmnion
06-07-2018, 11:44 PM
not to the Extent Miranda Does. She seems hell bent on Torturing the Poor Girl. She needs serious Help Asap

Miranda was sectioned a long time ago...tibb welcomes all.

Miranda123
13-07-2018, 02:52 PM

It goes without saying that this manchild is thinking through his todger, and maybe it is wrong to hold women to greater account, but as I have boys, and not girls, I was coming at this from Wes's Mum's opinion

I am of a different generation I know, but for me, the fact that she has shagged two guys, in the same bed, in 3 weeks, is not a good look on anyone,

As for Wes, Im sure his friends will have a great time spotting the differences between her shag with Wes and her shag with Eyal

Miranda123
13-07-2018, 02:53 PM

Correct

I hold women to higher standards then men who think through their dicks

Miranda123
13-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Or miranda is talking about her son....:shrug:

I dont think there is any call to get personal about my family

They have not shagged their way through a TV show so do not deserve your vitriol, dickhead

Miranda123
13-07-2018, 02:56 PM

Im torturing the poor girl ?

You idiot, she cant even see this, and will be far too busy shagging anyone who talks to her after the show to take a look

Its no surprise to me how much you love a slag...........after all there are guys out there who rely on skanks for a shag cause no decent girl would go near them

Miranda123
13-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Miranda was sectioned a long time ago...tibb welcomes all.

Weaving baskets as we speak...

AnnieK
13-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Nope girls and boys should be held accountable equally for their actions. Both as bad as each other in my mind.