PDA

View Full Version : Becky Jane drags 'old and past it' Madonna on her 60th Birthday!

Amy Jade
16-08-2018, 11:29 AM
3W8c_WjYVA4

:omgno:

reece(:
16-08-2018, 11:30 AM
Get her Nancy!

Denver
16-08-2018, 11:30 AM
The slag is just jealous she can not get handsome men and has no career

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 11:32 AM
who the **** is Becky Jane?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/90feb35b239103493c608982a6236322/tenor.gif?itemid=9285159

lewys
16-08-2018, 11:33 AM
'broadcast commentator' baggeh fanneh moved on from ha detective days

lewys
16-08-2018, 11:35 AM
i'm screaming how BECKY JANE is calling MADONNA an embarrassment oh my god

Amy Jade
16-08-2018, 11:36 AM
who the **** is Becky Jane?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/90feb35b239103493c608982a6236322/tenor.gif?itemid=9285159

baggyfanny from BB18 last year

Jordan.
16-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Is broadcast commentator a formal way of saying unemployed and watches a lot of TV

Amy Jade
16-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Is broadcast commentator a formal way of saying unemployed and watches a lot of TV

Yeah that or 'gogglebox star'

Black Dagger
What a waste of airtime.

Niamh.
baggyfanny from BB18 last year

:laugh2:

Bad sign when I remember her as that over her actual name

Morgan.
16-08-2018, 11:50 AM
I thought this was Becky Hannon at first :skull:

arista
16-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Linda Lusardi
nearly 60
says having a younger man
keeps her young.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lusardi

Livia
16-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Women are such bitches.

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Women are such bitches.

some people are bitches not just women.

Livia
16-08-2018, 12:07 PM
some people are bitches not just women.

There's a far higher concentration of complicated bitches in females. Men are kind of simple, generally, I know where I stand with them. Women, you have to wait and see what mood their in before engaging... again, generally.

Still waiting to see the interview where a man says Mick Jagger is too old.

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 12:12 PM
There's a far higher concentration of complicated bitches in females. Men are kind of simple, generally, I know where I stand with them. Women, you have to wait and see what mood their in before engaging... again, generally.

Still waiting to see the interview where a man says Mick Jagger is too old.Nah totally disagree, men are as bad but they just don't get called out on it as much. Down with stereotypes

Livia
16-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Nah totally disagree, men are as bad but they just don't get called out on it as much. Down with stereotypes

Well, this is one of the occasions where you and I will agree to disagree. I have hardly any female friends off the forum. I had no female friends at school because they were too busy bullying me and pushing me around... I have a couple of close, female friends who live miles away but that's it. I've never felt part of the "sisterhood" and I have no idea what the "girl code" is. In my opinion neither of those things exist. You must have had a different experience and I'm glad.

Anyhoo... that's waaay off topic now.

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Well, this is one of the occasions where you and I will agree to disagree. I have hardly any female friends off the forum. I had no female friends at school because they were too busy bullying me and pushing me around... I have a couple of close, female friends who live miles away but that's it. I've never felt part of the "sisterhood" and I have no idea what the "girl code" is. In my opinion neither of those things exist. You must have had a different experience and I'm glad.

Anyhoo... that's waaay off topic now.

Yes I do, all my closest friends are female and lovely people. I'm female myself too

Kazanne
16-08-2018, 12:42 PM

Still waiting to see the interview where a man says Mick Jagger is too old.

I agree,I tend to get on with men better than women,I find some women are quite spiteful,bitchy and argumentative, guys on the whole are much easier to get along with ,as for Mick Jagger he is great for his age as is Madonna, I hope I look like her when I hit 60.I do have girl friends,but prefer the company of guys.

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 12:43 PM
also, do you think boys don't get bullied by other boys? because they do, bullying isn't a female only trait, it's a bully trait which is pretty gender neutral

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 12:43 PM
I agree,I tend to get on with men better than women,I find some women are quite spiteful,bitchy and argumentative, guys on the whole are much easier to get along with ,as for Mick Jagger he is great for his age as is Madonna, I hope I look like her when I hit 60.I do have girl friends,but prefer the company of guys.

Cos you're not like all the other girls I suppose?

Kazanne
16-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Cos you're not like all the other girls I suppose?

Of course I am not,we are all different,I have several girly nights out.:shrug:

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Of course I am not,we are all different,I have several girly nights out.:shrug:

Yes we are absolutely all different, that was my point, thanks for agreeing though :thumbs:

Tom4784
16-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Men can be just as bitchy as girls can be and worse. Men are far from 'simple'.

Vanessa
16-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Madonna is a living legend. Saw her perform live and she was amazing :flutter:

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 01:19 PM

actually I was just watching a video on youtube of UFC news and one part of it was Paulie Malinaggio (a boxer that hates Conor McGregor) bitching about Conor McGregor, you jump down to the comments section and half the comments are saying stuff like "Paulie acts like a woman" or calling him Pauline instead of paulie......... this is what happens when men bitch pretty much all the time, they get called women so in effect men in general are excused when they bitch and put back into being a "woman thing" good tactics though I suppose

bitontheslide
16-08-2018, 01:23 PM
the problem with the term bitch is that it is such a wide definition. Yes for sure men can be bitches, but in my experience at the nastier end of the definition, woman have the upper hand

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 01:25 PM
the problem with the term bitch is that it is such a wide definition. Yes for sure men can be bitches, but in my experience at the nastier end of the definition, woman have the upper hand

Nah, pure sexism right there

Ammi
16-08-2018, 03:53 PM

....hmmm no, I agree with Dezzy in that males can be equally as bitchy...it was Linda Lusardi in the vid that stereotyped bitchiness as applying to females more and that just isn’t so in my experience..I probably have quite equally male and female friends..half and half really... and when anyone has ever had a ‘bitchy moment’...it’s quite often been one of the males ...and females are no more ‘nasty’ than males either..(..in my experience...)...:laugh:...interesting though is something I’ve observed from time to time..?...is the bitchy comments from males tend to often get overlooked or laughed at../..brushed off as if it’s a jokey thing..whereas when the comment comes from a female..?...it’s termed as bitchy much more often...or she’s termed as a bitch...yeah interesting stuff....

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 03:56 PM
....hmmm no, I agree with Dezzy in that males can be equally as bitchy...it was Linda Lusardi in the vid that stereotyped bitchiness as applying to females more and that just isn’t so in my experience..I probably have quite equally male and female friends..half and half really... and when anyone has ever had a ‘bitchy moment’...it’s quite often been one of the males ...and females are no more ‘nasty’ than males either..(..in my experience...)...:laugh:...interesting though is something I’ve observed from time to time..?...is the bitchy comments from males tend to often get overlooked or laughed at../..brushed off as if it’s a jokey thing..whereas when the comment comes from a female..?...it’s termed as bitchy much more often...or she’s termed as a bitch...yeah interesting stuff....

Yep or like I was saying if men are "bitching" they're often called women or girls so put back on women again.

Also, I don't know if you read FB or youtube comments but the men or so bitchy and nasty on there, seems like a lot more men than women too

Ammi
16-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Yep or like I was saying if men are "bitching" they're often called women or girls so put back on women again.

Also, I don't know if you read FB or youtube comments but the men or so bitchy and nasty on there, seems like a lot more men than women too

...I think some of the ‘nastier’ comments on DM articles and things like YouTube and such the like etc are also male as well...from the names being used anyway, male names...it’s something I’ve noticed from a king time ago with nasty stuff and reading comments below on these things...

Niamh.
16-08-2018, 04:02 PM
...I think some of the ‘nastier’ comments on DM articles and things like YouTube and such the like etc are also male as well...from the names being used anyway, male names...it’s something I’ve noticed from a king time ago with nasty stuff and reading comments below on these things...

It seems all that kind of evidence is ignored though and anytime men bitch it's treated like they're an exception to normal men, they aren't some people are bitches male and female. Bitching isn't a female trait (eventhough it's got a female name hhmm)

Shaun
16-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Imma need Chanelle to drag her off the set