PDA

View Full Version : Maisie Smith is the 10th confirmed celebrity

Denver
03-09-2020, 10:26 AM

Morgan.
03-09-2020, 10:33 AM
Bye this whole time I was confusing her for Maisie Williams :skull: I was like omg that’s an unusually big signing?

Liam-
03-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Winner

Strictly Jake
03-09-2020, 11:05 AM
She won the children in need special didnt she??

Mitchell
03-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Bye this whole time I was confusing her for Maisie Williams :skull: I was like omg that’s an unusually big signing?

You thought it’d be occasional actor Maisie Williams, but it’s actually Hollywood icon and Oscar nominated queen Tiff? What a glow up :lovedup:

Vanessa
03-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Ah she's going to be amazing! Already my favourite female.
I think my favourite male will be Max.

Cal.
03-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Winner :clap1:

LukeB
03-09-2020, 11:27 AM
:love:

Amy Jade
03-09-2020, 01:24 PM
our tiff will win!

Mitchell
03-09-2020, 01:53 PM
our tiff will win!

Maisie Williams could never

Gstar
03-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Nations sweetheart coming for the crown :clap1:

Jigs
03-09-2020, 02:34 PM
Spliffany with the itchy feet :love:

Denver
03-09-2020, 09:53 PM
The Sun are pretty much saying she has been offered this to stop her leaving EastEnders for a record deal

Nicky91
10-09-2020, 07:54 AM
ew ew ew ew ew

gives me stacey dulley vibes, pretty sure maisie has zero personality, an airhead and also unfair to do strictly since she already won CiN special

Strictly Jake
10-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Oh no here comes negative nicky back slagging every single thing off about strictly. Oh well lets give it 20 minutes he will love everyone and everything about strictly by then.

Nicky91
10-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Oh no here comes negative nicky back slagging every single thing off about strictly. Oh well lets give it 20 minutes he will love everyone and everything about strictly by then.

no, maisie smith is just an arrogant stuck up diva

also hope she and hrvy are first two out, #GetRidofYouthContestants

Strictly Jake
10-09-2020, 08:06 AM

Yeah but I doubt you have even watched eastenders so you probably dont know who she is. From what I have seen from her she seems lovely. I dont think I can put up with a another series of you being vile about people then them becoming your absolute favourites to then hoping they fall flat on their faces and get booted off. So im putting you on ignore

Mitchell
10-09-2020, 08:06 AM

Me and Maisie shop at the same supermarket and I see her in there now and again and she’s always nothing but pleasant to the staff and fellow customers, and not at all stuck up considering she’s been famous since she was 4

Nicky91
10-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Yeah but I doubt you have even watched eastenders so you probably dont know who she is. From what I have seen from her she seems lovely. I dont think I can put up with a another series of you being vile about people then them becoming your absolute favourites to then hoping they fall flat on their faces and get booted off. So im putting you on ignore

lol, and i do find Maisie nice, and as if i will share my honest thoughts on here

she is also a good singer, luv her covers on youtube what she does :love:

Black Dagger
10-09-2020, 03:09 PM
lol, and i do find Maisie nice, and as if i will share my honest thoughts on here

You literally just called her an arrogant diva

Denver
10-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Is it only me who just enjoyed the last week?

Strictly Jake
10-09-2020, 04:50 PM

And now her and hrvy are in your sig after your horrible words about them. Exactly my point made

Strictly Jake
12-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Grow up with your constant attention seeking.

He wont be told. It gets so irritating the whole of strictly season. I have put him on ignore and I wont be taking him off it until strictly is over

Vanessa
12-09-2020, 12:43 PM
I think she's going to be amazing!

Nicky91
12-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Grow up with your constant attention seeking.

sure jan, i know myself better than anyone else, i have already grown up, and i am gonna enjoy strictly season (not gonna even let the troll bill bailey put me off the show)

He wont be told. It gets so irritating the whole of strictly season. I have put him on ignore and I wont be taking him off it until strictly is over

''irritating'' :shrug:

if you got a problem with me Jake, pls tell it to me in PM

Strictly Jake
12-09-2020, 03:40 PM
sure jan, i know myself better than anyone else, i have already grown up, and i am gonna enjoy strictly season (not gonna even let the troll bill bailey put me off the show)

''irritating'' :shrug:

if you got a problem with me Jake, pls tell it to me in PM

The problem is nicky. I have told you over and over via pm and you never listen to anyone. Like look at the line above you just called bill bailey a troll? For what reason? You dont even know him. And because I have said this you will now put him in your sig.

We are all really fed up of how you get over the strictly season

Also yes I have a problem with you, for no reason you called me a fake strictly fan? Also a couple of time you tell me to **** off for no reason. Then try and make out like your my friend?

Nicky91
12-09-2020, 04:22 PM
The problem is nicky. I have told you over and over via pm and you never listen to anyone. Like look at the line above you just called bill bailey a troll? For what reason? You dont even know him. And because I have said this you will now put him in your sig.

We are all really fed up of how you get over the strictly season

Also yes I have a problem with you, for no reason you called me a fake strictly fan? Also a couple of time you tell me to **** off for no reason. Then try and make out like your my friend?

i know him by looking up some of his sketches, i recognized him too, his humour is just not my cup of tea

give me God Ed Balls anyday, we need his strictly comeback in allstars :love:

Nicky91
12-09-2020, 04:55 PM
and no i won't put that piece of trash bailey in my sig, hope strictly producers will give him most difficult routines, most cheesy songs since he is the joke act of this year