PDA

View Full Version : Maisie. Why are the public not voting for her

rionablue
22-11-2020, 09:35 PM
I really cannot figure out why Maisie isnt getting the public support. She was about fourth or fifth on the leader board last week and was in the danceoff but this week she was SECOND. Im just wondering if anyone can throw some light on why she isnt being supported by the public? She is a great dancer

Strictly Jake
23-11-2020, 07:32 AM
There was a rumour flying around 2 weeks ago that producers had to tell her an hrvy off for breaking the bubble rules and that they secretly might be together. Its probably a load of rubbish but since then she hasnt been voted for but hrvy still is getting voted for

joeysteele
23-11-2020, 07:36 AM
It's a mystery to me actually.

She doesn't do the worst routines.
It was surprising too she got no bounce back from being in the bottom 2 the previous week to this one either.

Nicky91
23-11-2020, 07:41 AM
2nd on leaderboard and still hitting the dance off, is proof she got no fanbase whatsoever

Strictly Jake
23-11-2020, 07:49 AM
Its a a shame because shes really good. But then so was Alexandra Burke and Ashley Roberts. People dont vote for them. A jealousy thing maybe? Or thinking they are safe anyway?

Nicky91
23-11-2020, 07:50 AM
Its a a shame because shes really good. But then so was Alexandra Burke and Ashley Roberts. People dont vote for them. A jealousy thing maybe? Or thinking they are safe anyway?

because Maisie is too arrogant, according to her haters

Vanessa
23-11-2020, 07:56 AM
There was a rumour flying around 2 weeks ago that producers had to tell her an hrvy off for breaking the bubble rules and that they secretly might be together. Its probably a load of rubbish but since then she hasnt been voted for but hrvy still is getting voted for

Hrvy said that they won't do anything until after the show has ended.
So at the moment they're just friends, I guess.
I don't think either has done anything wrong.
It's a shame that confident young females never get the votes.

Mitchell
23-11-2020, 08:07 AM
There’s two things imo, the first is that the papers have had it in for her and Harvey since day one, this coupled with being a good dancer and confident makes her a target really for the likes of the sun readers who can’t form an opinion themselves.

Secondly, I really like her, but her and Gorka are really not a good partnership, there’s no chemistry there really, and honestly it’s coming across, her routine last week was really weak, but it’s sad she was there yesterday since her routine this week was really good, but I’m just not feeling her and Gorka.

I am hoping for a week off for her

Kazanne
23-11-2020, 09:23 AM
Bill shock exit pls :fc: :fc: :fc: hope that lazy oldie flops big time with the Jive

He's hardly lazy Nicky,:laugh:and your post comes across as pretty ageist.

Ammi
23-11-2020, 09:31 AM
There’s two things imo, the first is that the papers have had it in for her and Harvey since day one, this coupled with being a good dancer and confident makes her a target really for the likes of the sun readers who can’t form an opinion themselves.

Secondly, I really like her, but her and Gorka are really not a good partnership, there’s no chemistry there really, and honestly it’s coming across, her routine last week was really weak, but it’s sad she was there yesterday since her routine this week was really good, but I’m just not feeling her and Gorka.

I am hoping for a week off for her

...yeah, I don’t actually disagree about the absent chemistry, Mitchell...I hadn’t thought that to be a factor but maybe it is a huge thing that votes are cast on...

AnnieK
23-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Its a shame that she doesn't seem to ha e the support she deserves. Hopefully she will not be in the dance off next week but if she is, hope the judges save her again

Ammi
23-11-2020, 09:47 AM
...I just hope that it hasn’t downed her spirit so much that her confidence gets less for her dance next week...

Strictly Jake
23-11-2020, 10:29 AM
He's hardly lazy Nicky,:laugh:and your post comes across as pretty ageist.

He got told about his nasty comments yesterday. He even vowed himself that he would remain neutral. Yet nicky is being horrible yet again about contestants. No point telling him though he doesnt listen