PDA

View Full Version : This is the worst series they’ve ever had?

Morgan.
29-11-2020, 11:18 AM
I didn’t see any of the first few so maybe not ever but I’m genuinely struggling to find many high points in this series. It’s definitely the most fake, the judges have really shown their true colours and I find them to be very biased and inaccurate this time especially.

Denver
29-11-2020, 11:35 AM
The obsession with trying to get JJ to the final is hilarious pulling it every trick possible

Mitchell
29-11-2020, 11:47 AM
I’ve enjoyed it, there’s genuinely quite a few rootable contestants, at some point I’ve found myself supporting most of the contestants

Wizard.
29-11-2020, 12:03 PM
I'm enjoying it and Tess is looking hot as ever and Claudia as orange as ever :dance:

Mystic Mock
29-11-2020, 12:21 PM
I'm enjoying it and Tess is looking hot as ever and Claudia as orange as ever :dance:

Tess is always a stunner tbf.:laugh:

I think that the series has been decent, I don't like the public voting decisions in the series sometimes though.

Amy Jade
29-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Definitely not the worst ever but if we get a mediocre winner it'll be bottom 5ish

hijaxers
29-11-2020, 02:52 PM
I didn’t see any of the first few so maybe not ever but I’m genuinely struggling to find many high points in this series. It’s definitely the most fake, the judges have really shown their true colours and I find them to be very biased and inaccurate this time especially.

I think there has been some fab u lous dancing this year :fist:

Nicky91
05-12-2020, 09:09 AM
nope, one of the better series for me personally, and sad you feel this negative about it Morgan, this is bringing a tiny bit of normality again in a very awful year

and show some respect for those who made this all possible with very very hard work for quite a long time of the year (first with the pro dancers/choreographers household for all pro dances) and now with the two forms of bubbles, the general SCD bubble and each of couples their individual bubbles

scores wise (i already was used to 3 judges via lets dance germany of course which again next year i will be looking forward to, my post SCD depression is not that long then, since lets dance starts usually around february) but 4 judges for strictly idk maybe it is better, for ''perfect 40'' to aim towards and a better look to have higher scores overall maybe, but i am not bothered by either 3 or 4 judges

i agree with Mitchell, there have been very rootable celebs this year, and yes i like JJ a lot, but i would root for anyone from military (same how i liked JR Martinez on DWTS or that one hero Alek Skarlatos, also a very inspirational man :love: not to forget Noah Galloway :lovedup:)

so yeah i am a sucker for inspirational celebs (given i also stanned Jonnie, Lauren)