PDA

View Full Version : Ranvir, 2020's Stacey Dooley, Giovanni Pernice's first glitterball win

Nicky91
06-12-2020, 03:45 PM
:bored:

9feEtrVCH8Y

this dance from Stacey, little or no content, hyped up by judges

F43E15w7Rjo

last night from Ranvir, little or no emotion in this lacklustre viennese waltz, no covering of the entire floor, yet hyped up by judges

pls note out, this is the exact same theme week as well ''musicals'' so yes we found our production pet (i wonder how much Piers Morgan bribed BBC for this promo for one of his own this morning people to give her this ''winner storyline journey'') :idc:

Kate!
06-12-2020, 03:49 PM
She won't win.

Cherie
06-12-2020, 03:51 PM
She is super annoying in her VTs ...

Nicky91
06-12-2020, 03:51 PM
She won't win.

oh yes she will, she is getting the ''perfect journey without any negative criticism''

Kate!
06-12-2020, 04:03 PM
oh yes she will, she is getting the ''perfect journey without any negative criticism''

She's no personality.

Mitchell
06-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Stacey was a good winner.

Nicky91
06-12-2020, 04:05 PM
She's no personality.

producers thought Giovanni deserved a easy glitterball win, after being screwed with all those hopeless ringers (Faye, Debbie)

Nicky91
06-12-2020, 04:12 PM
after Giovanna Fletcher, another female win, 2020: the year of the women

Nicky91
06-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Ranvir also the hottest celeb to have ever done strictly :lovedup:

Barry.
06-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Ranvir also the hottest celeb to have ever done strictly :lovedup:

Hmm

Nicky91
06-12-2020, 04:25 PM
Hmm

only Piers Morgan in pink lycra can top that :drool: :drool: :drool:

Barry.
06-12-2020, 04:35 PM
only Piers Morgan in pink lycra can top that :drool: :drool: :drool:

Are you trolling now?

Vanessa
06-12-2020, 04:45 PM
She keeps doing wafty ballrooms every week.
Bored now.

arista
06-12-2020, 04:48 PM
She's no personality.

Yes we see that on GMBHD itv.

Nicky91
06-12-2020, 04:50 PM
Are you trolling now?

:joker::joker:

no, i know this from what Rylan one time said on ITT

Piers would look good in tight lycra though, and maybe if he does strictly, we'll see a whole new side to him, and he might be more respectful afterwards for other talent show contestants

Marsh.
06-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Hmm

:joker::joker::joker:

Mystic Mock
06-12-2020, 07:01 PM
:bored:

9feEtrVCH8Y

this dance from Stacey, little or no content, hyped up by judges

F43E15w7Rjo

last night from Ranvir, little or no emotion in this lacklustre viennese waltz, no covering of the entire floor, yet hyped up by judges

pls note out, this is the exact same theme week as well ''musicals'' so yes we found our production pet (i wonder how much Piers Morgan bribed BBC for this promo for one of his own this morning people to give her this ''winner storyline journey'') :idc:

Imo they appear to have some stuff in common with their journeys.

I do feel that Stacey was a better dancer though.

Beastie
06-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Hrvy will win it.

Amy Jade
06-12-2020, 07:31 PM
Hrvy will win it.

I hope you're as right about this as IAC

DrunkerThanMoses
06-12-2020, 09:31 PM
Oh you are serious?

rionablue
06-12-2020, 11:36 PM
I kinda like her but mostly I am glad she and Maisie are still in it. I certainly certainly dont want an all male final. Wouldnt even watch

Nicky91
07-12-2020, 07:52 AM
I kinda like her but mostly I am glad she and Maisie are still in it. I certainly certainly dont want an all male final. Wouldnt even watch

we don't get an all male final now ;)

Cherie
07-12-2020, 08:06 AM

Don't really get that at all Riona? are you not watching for the dancing, even if it were an all male final, they would have female partners?

The best dancers should make the final, that doesn't always happen unfortunately because popularity plays a part

Nicky91
07-12-2020, 08:15 AM
Don't really get that at all Riona? are you not watching for the dancing, even if it were an all male final, they would have female partners?

The best dancers should make the final, that doesn't always happen unfortunately because popularity plays a part

LOL as if you still believe that is the case with you guys :joker::joker:

best dancers always make the final over at germany, even a few novices who try their best just get kept around for several weeks just enough time for them to learn an even amount of ballrooms and latins

which is why i begin to love lets dance more, and Motsi is also kinda different, not really as biased as she comes across here

Cherie
07-12-2020, 08:18 AM
LOL as if you still believe that is the case with you guys :joker::joker:

best dancers always make the final over at germany, even a few novices who try their best just get kept around for several weeks just enough time for them to learn an even amount of ballrooms and latins

which is why i begin to love lets dance more, and Motsi is also kinda different, not really as biased as she comes across here

sorry not sure what you point is Nicky, maybe re-read my post again as you appear to have misintepreted it.

rionablue
07-12-2020, 08:56 AM

I am watching the dancing of course and the two girls were second and third on the leader board. I have seen some really really good female dancers voted off because as you say the 'popularity' aspect of it I was talking about the celebrities themselves. Of course the males have female partners !!!! I think of a female celebrity is good enough they should make the final and not be voted off because they arent as 'popular' as the males

Marsh.
07-12-2020, 09:10 AM
But who is "better" is a matter of opinion. Even the professionals disagree on that front.

Mystic Mock
07-12-2020, 11:16 AM
I am watching the dancing of course and the two girls were second and third on the leader board. I have seen some really really good female dancers voted off because as you say the 'popularity' aspect of it I was talking about the celebrities themselves. Of course the males have female partners !!!! I think of a female celebrity is good enough they should make the final and not be voted off because they arent as 'popular' as the males

Tbf Ranvir is beating male dancers that have been better than her this series imo.

I feel that some people talk about HRVY being overmarked but completely gloss over the fact that Ranvir gets put above Bill and Jamie who are better dancers than her.

rionablue
07-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Tbf Ranvir is beating male dancers that have been better than her this series imo.

I feel that some people talk about HRVY being overmarked but completely gloss over the fact that Ranvir gets put above Bill and Jamie who are better dancers than her.

I thought she was brilliant this week and if I had been marking I would definitely have given her those marks. Thats not to say that Bill and Oti werent really good also. I guess peoples opinions differ. Fair play to Bill He is the best dancer of the senior age group I have seen in years

Mystic Mock
07-12-2020, 12:16 PM
I thought she was brilliant this week and if I had been marking I would definitely have given her those marks. Thats not to say that Bill and Oti werent really good also. I guess peoples opinions differ. Fair play to Bill He is the best dancer of the senior age group I have seen in years

I suppose the way that two people interpret the same performance completely different to each other is the beauty of the Show.

And I agree with you that Bill is definitely one of the best contestants that the Show has had recently out of the older generation performers.

Vanessa
07-12-2020, 04:00 PM
I want one of HRVY, Maise or Bill to win.

LukeB
07-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Would not mind Ranvir winning because Giovanni deserves a win because he is the best pro!

Nicky91
14-12-2020, 08:23 AM
:cool: how well i jinxed it for loser Giovanni