PDA

View Full Version : Motsi has signed a new contract to return

Denver
20-06-2021, 05:38 AM
Its been reported she has quit the Tour of the German version to return to Strictly after they both clashed in her diary leaving her to do one or the other.

Its also been reported that Bruno will return.

Nicky91
20-06-2021, 07:08 AM
Its been reported she has quit the Tour of the German version to return to Strictly after they both clashed in her diary leaving her to do one or the other.

Its also been reported that Bruno will return.

i hope the german version will sack her for this sudden change of opinion (since she really said during the final of lets dance how excited she was for the tour)

as for Bruno returning, no thank you (can we swap him for James Jordan pls, since James's twitter strictly/doi judging has been quite spot on for quite some years, looking into every technical detail thoroughly, and i think he would make a fab judge, and a nice one to put the Craig vs James rivalry again in action, since they usually disagree with each other, would make nice drama for good viewer ratings, good gossip tabloid potential)

Black Dagger
20-06-2021, 07:09 AM
James Jordan lmao.

Get ****ed.

Nicky91
20-06-2021, 07:16 AM
James Jordan lmao.

Get ****ed.

at least then you would have 3 highly dance critics, so the celebs will have to work even harder for their good scores rather than just getting overrated praise in first weeks

we don't need the clown Bruno anymore

first weeks maximum score should be more a 6 or 7, not 8's and definitely not 9's

also no more 1's since that is just vile bullying and won't help celebs either

scores between 3 and 7 give room to improve upon and work harder, i myself am one who prefers journey over overhype

Amy Jade
20-06-2021, 08:37 AM
I don't enjoy Bruno personally but he's still better than James Jordan, he's grotesque.