PDA

View Full Version : Greg Wise is the 10th confirmed celebrity

Nicky91
11-08-2021, 12:55 PM
https://twitter.com/bbcstrictly/status/1425408402663038982

i personally haven't heard of him, i got to be honest now, but apparently (i googled him and some lectured me on DS :laugh: he is a very successful film and tv actor, mostly popular in early 1990s, and also a role on The Crown)

and married to oscar winner dame emma thompson

Nicky91
11-08-2021, 01:25 PM
WofqydeWMJI

l1iuCzz-fn0

GZaSm0yU3q4

Mystic Mock
11-08-2021, 03:08 PM
I personally don't really know him, but at least they've got someone that a chunk of the audience will know.

But can the bar of fame go higher than Tom Fletcher from McFly? Tune in tomorrow to find out.;):joker:

Cherie
11-08-2021, 03:20 PM
I personally don't really know him, but at least they've got someone that a chunk of the audience will know.

But can the bar of fame go higher than Tom Fletcher from McFly? Tune in tomorrow to find out.;):joker:

:laugh:

LaLaLand
11-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Both announced today are “we’d rather have their more famous relation but never mind” castings tbh.

joeysteele
11-08-2021, 05:00 PM
He could be okay.
I quite like the line up so far.

Jase.
11-08-2021, 07:02 PM
The line-up so far is ****ing dreadful, but tbf I've never not enjoyed a series of Strictly so I guess it ultimately doesn't really matter.

Nicky91
12-08-2021, 07:05 AM
The line-up so far is ****ing dreadful, but tbf I've never not enjoyed a series of Strictly so I guess it ultimately doesn't really matter.

no your opinion does not matter much if you've never enjoyed a series of this show

also our line up here is of course different from trashtv shows like CBB, I'm a celeb, even Dancing On Ice is more trashtv than anything else (Christopher might want it to be similar to strictly but that will never ever be the case)

i quite like the look of this years line up, and me having already heard of 6 names so far, out of 10 revealed, and 5 more to go (of which i'm certain now Ugo is in too, so that leaves us with 4 surprises)

Ugo makes a fab rugby signing, as well as makes sense him to do this show, him being one of new question of sport captains (and a Harlequins legend)

also think there will only be one same-sex couple (the male one, with bake off's John)

back to the line up: i am a fan of this casting director Stefania, lots of good decisions made for all audience demographics, and it is good to push new talent either through this show

back on topic, my mom has heard of Greg too, she knows the movie sense & sensibility, and she has seen every episode of the crown