PDA

View Full Version : Strictly :3 Dancers Refuse to have Covid Jabs

arista
17-09-2021, 10:50 PM
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/15306/production/_120609768_thesun-nc.png

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 07:05 AM
so what?

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 07:34 AM
fearmongering tabloids :idc: :rolleyes:

just those 2 pro's daily testing with more accurate PCR tests, and everyone remaining calm and careful at all times, panic and stress is the last thing you can use right now

also no reason for panic, since the couples are socially distanced from each other in the audience section same as last year

Alf
18-09-2021, 07:43 AM
Anti-vax scum!

They should never receive medical treatment ever again. And they should be banned from public spaces.

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 07:48 AM
Anti-vax scum!

it is everyone's own choice, but the stupid moronic media have to keep spreading panic

seems like the media are a pandemic too, somehow with their annoying fearmongering front page articles :rolleyes:

something that contributes to spreading panic is a no go for me, so the media is here very much in the wrong

these 2 pro's you can easily keep an eye on them, even more PCR testing with them than the others who are vaccinated

Alf
18-09-2021, 07:52 AM
it is everyone's own choice, but the stupid moronic media have to keep spreading panic

seems like the media are a pandemic too, somehow with their annoying fearmongering front page articles :rolleyes:

something that contributes to spreading panic is a no go for me, so the media is here very much in the wrong

these 2 pro's you can easily keep an eye on them, even more PCR testing with them than the others who are vaccinatedNo it’s not everybody's choice, they should be pinned down and have a needle stuck in them, they make people like Dezzy and I sick. They're pure evil scum.

They should be sacked straight away and never be allowed to work again.

Scum!

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 07:54 AM
No it’s not everybody's choice, they should be pinned down and have a needle stuck in them, they make people like Dezzy and I sick. They're pure evil scum.

They should be sacked straight away and never be allied to work again.

Scum!

keep trolling, but only place you are now permanently going is my ignore list

Alf
18-09-2021, 07:57 AM
keep trolling, but only place you are now permanently going is my ignore listDon't do that Nicky, I didn't know you got a free pass from being called "anti-vax scum" if you were a dancer on Strictly.

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 08:57 AM
i would also still refuse the vaccine if it becomes mandatory in my nation

arista
18-09-2021, 09:00 AM
so what?

All the others are.
So they are breaking the rules

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 09:08 AM
All the others are.
So they are breaking the rules

what rules? didn't know you knew the rulebook :shrug:

the sun should've kept this to themselves, it is the media's fault here

that vile disgusting tabloid

Alf
18-09-2021, 11:35 AM
The show went ahead last year and nobody was vaccinated. What's the problem now?

arista
18-09-2021, 01:27 PM
what rules? didn't know you knew the rulebook :shrug:

the sun should've kept this to themselves, it is the media's fault here

that vile disgusting tabloid

Its now part of the BBCnewsHD
hour, they get a ITV TV doctor to justify this mess,

Tom4784
18-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Deleted Post

Alf
18-09-2021, 01:40 PM
I'm sure there are other professionals who care about the safety of others who will gladly take their place.

Anti-vaxxers must accept that their pro-virus stance will alienate them from everyone else who believes in science and common sense. If you want to be an anti-vaxxer, accept that people won't want to hire someone who is at risk of infecting people around them who are at risk. Accept that people have the right to not want to be around you and that's their right.What if you're not an anti-vaxer but believe in "my body my choice" and are a bit sceptical about this vax? What do they do?

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 01:59 PM
was there a vaccination mandatory for the pro's then? not that i know of

just a bunch of scaremongering from the media, and look what this disgusting tabloid Sun has started now

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/sep/18/two-professional-strictly-dancers-reportedly-refused-covid-jabs

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1493019/Strictly-Come-Dancing-pro-dancers-refuse-Covid-vaccine-celebrity-partners-2021-news-latest

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/tv/strictly-pros-vaccinated-celeb-crisis-21606743

all those other trash tabloids do the same, for clicks and likes :idc:

arista
18-09-2021, 02:06 PM
I'm sure there are other professionals who care about the safety of others who will gladly take their place.

Anti-vaxxers must accept that their pro-virus stance will alienate them from everyone else who believes in science and common sense. If you want to be an anti-vaxxer, accept that people won't want to hire someone who is at risk of infecting people around them who are at risk. Accept that people have the right to not want to be around you and that's their right.

Yes I agree.

The BBC news is not giving
the whole truth on this, yet.

Tom4784
18-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Deleted Post

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Yes I agree.

The BBC news is not giving
the whole truth on this, yet.

what ''truth''

no need to give answers either to pure clickbait from The Sun, whom are always desperate to create some ''drama'' since they are a failing little pathetic tabloid :laugh:

arista
18-09-2021, 02:10 PM
was there a vaccination mandatory for the pro's then? not that i know of

just a bunch of scaremongering from the media, and look what this disgusting tabloid Sun has started now

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/sep/18/two-professional-strictly-dancers-reportedly-refused-covid-jabs

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1493019/Strictly-Come-Dancing-pro-dancers-refuse-Covid-vaccine-celebrity-partners-2021-news-latest

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/tv/strictly-pros-vaccinated-celeb-crisis-21606743

all those other trash tabloids do the same, for clicks and likes :idc:

Look, I only used the Sun as a Front Page starter

The Guardian Link has the Key rules

[Guidelines require those who test positive
to self-isolate for 10 days, so the dancer,
who has not been named, will not be able to train
with their celebrity partner before next Saturday’s show.
The partner tested negative.]

arista
18-09-2021, 02:11 PM
what ''truth''

no need to give answers either to pure clickbait from The Sun, whom are always desperate to create some ''drama'' since they are a failing little pathetic tabloid :laugh:

The Truth that the Tests
will show all that are with Covid.

Alf
18-09-2021, 02:15 PM
Anti-vaxxers have tried to steal 'my body, my choice' and have only shown themselves to be fools that don't understand the sentiment.

A woman having an abortion does not put others around them at risk. It's a choice that affects their body and has no negative health affects for the people around them. Choosing not to get a vaccine because of ignorance places other people at risk, people who might not be able to get the vaccine for actual valid reasons.

You can choose not to get a vaccine, and people can choose to not allow you into their businesses and property, and not hire you for the risk you pose. You chose not to get a vaccine, they chose to not extend their services or their employ to you. 'your body, your choice.' 'Their business, their rules.'How can they steal something that's for everyone?

Yes, they can choose to not allow you into their business premises, but on what grounds, because it sounds like discrimination and they will be sued.

Tom4784
18-09-2021, 02:22 PM
Deleted Post

Alf
18-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Discrimination would be if they discriminated against what they are, their race, their sexuality, etc. Discrimination is not denying entry to someone who poses a health risk to your employees and other customers. If you can't tell the difference then nothing will help you to since you've made the choice to be ignorant of the differences.

And yes, Anti-vaxxers are trying to steal the 'My body, my choice' thing because it doesn't apply to dangerous contagious viruses that have caused a global Pandemic. It only applies to personal choices regarding one's body that doesn't affect other people.But the vaccinated still pose a health risk, don't they?

Also, it's quite obvious that the vaccinated people who want to be kept away from some of their fellow citizens, don't think much of the vaccine themselves, because they don't seem to think it protects them.

michael21
18-09-2021, 02:49 PM
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/15306/production/_120609768_thesun-nc.png

I would of gone with the Lottie story myself :shrug::hehe::laugh:

Alf
18-09-2021, 02:55 PM
I would of gone with the Lottie story myself :shrug::hehe::laugh:UWW-E3Gf6ng

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 03:30 PM
But the vaccinated still pose a health risk, don't they?

Also, it's quite obvious that the vaccinated people who want to be kept away from some of their fellow citizens, don't think much of the vaccine themselves, because they don't seem to think it protects them.

yes Alf, vaccinated people can still transmit the virus, so that also makes this ''story'' load of bull****

and everyone involved in the show vaccinated or not, they all need to stick to regulations

arista
18-09-2021, 03:51 PM
yes Alf, vaccinated people can still transmit the virus, so that also makes this ''story'' load of bull****

and everyone involved in the show vaccinated or not, they all need to stick to regulations

That has nothing to do with this.

Being UnVaxxed
Costs alot more.

More Extra Costing Tests for those Buggers

LeatherTrumpet
18-09-2021, 03:52 PM
maybe they will axe the show for this year and do what Elton JOhn did and just say its now 2022?

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 03:54 PM
maybe they will axe the show for this year and do what Elton JOhn did and just say its now 2022?

stay out of this subforum, as you don't watch the show

Mystic Mock
18-09-2021, 04:09 PM
While I can understand why people aren't particularly fans of these particular Vaccines, I don't get why people would refuse having one when being offered one (apart from the Oxford & Johnson Johnson ones) like they'll still be effective to some extent at least.

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 04:33 PM
https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377776

here a thread i posted regarding this years covid rules of the show, and no sign of a mandatory on vaccination or anything

just a load of clickbait nonsense from the sun, and tbh it is the sun we talk about, in all their 55 years i think they make up many many 'stories' for attention to their tabloid

most of covid rules are same as last year

Nicky91
18-09-2021, 04:38 PM
i won't let this ruin this series for me

i just those two pro's extra check their pcr tests then, but i don't care about them refusing the vaccine, it is everyone's own choice, and it always must remain a freedom of wether to vaccinate or not

but if you choose not to, then you just have to stick to social distancing, wearing of face masks, double check negative pcr test

the obsession with vaccinations this year is driving me crazy :idc: i really prefer last year over this year when we were more into distancing, masks, testing

Alf
18-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Enjoy the series, Nicky.

Alf
20-09-2021, 08:25 AM
The 2 Un Vaxxed Dancers
have left the show.

Yes makes sense to many Hissing against those fools, I assume.Left or been fired?

Cherie
20-09-2021, 08:26 AM
The 2 Un Vaxxed Dancers
have left the show.

Yes makes sense to many Hissing against those fools, I assume.

:omgno:

Alf
20-09-2021, 08:29 AM
The virus is now dangerous but this time last year it wasn't, because the show went ahead with unvaxed people.

Follow the science

Alf
20-09-2021, 08:31 AM
Joe Biden is bringing in tens of thousands of unvaxed Haitians into the USA, illegaly.

Follow the science

arista
20-09-2021, 08:41 AM
The 2 Un Vaxxed Dancers
have left the show.

Yes makes sense to many Hissing against those fools, I assume.

:omgno:

No My Error.

Should they leave the show

A live debate on Ch5HD AM soon

arista
20-09-2021, 08:42 AM
Left or been fired?

My Error
they are still there
I jumped the gun

arista
20-09-2021, 09:01 AM
Live debate on Ch5HD now

Vanessa
20-09-2021, 09:06 AM
I don't think they should leave the show.
But they should seriously reconsider.
Getting vaccinated gives you good protection against the virus and the many variants.

arista
20-09-2021, 09:11 AM
I don't think they should leave the show.
But they should seriously reconsider.
Getting vaccinated gives you good protection against the virus and the many variants.

But those 2
have caused a problem behind the scenes
upsetting the others.

Reports have stated.

arista
20-09-2021, 09:21 AM
Joe Biden is bringing in tens of thousands of unvaxed Haitians into the USA, illegaly.

Follow the science

No
he told them not to come

They broke into USA
Under that Motorway Bridge.