PDA

View Full Version : Judi Love has Covid-19

arista
21-10-2021, 05:39 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59002666

joeysteele
21-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Oh well.
She won't be in the dance off this weekend then.

Really however, how have they not avoided this if they've strong rules on being safe.

Hope she gets over it quickly.

Nicky91
22-10-2021, 07:24 AM
Oh well.
She won't be in the dance off this weekend then.

Really however, how have they not avoided this if they've strong rules on being safe.

Hope she gets over it quickly.

well the timing indeed quite convenient, in the week she would've likely been eliminated at, and now receiving a free pass into next weeks halloween show

twice in a row dance off, and now one of most difficult dances the cha cha, also the dance graziano was eliminated on with his first celeb

find this very suspicious all in all, i never really question any positive covid tests but i agree with my dad on this, how it is now easy to use covid as a excuse whenever you have a too difficult dance

no offense of course just what our thoughts are on this, not my intention to be inappropriate or anything

Nicky91
22-10-2021, 07:39 AM
think producers will give her salsa or couples choice, something what you can rehearse easier from home by yourself either

same scenario as Tom & Amy i think, let's say she got covid on Tuesday (her ITT appearance that day was recorded on monday) 10 day isolation, so thursday/friday back in the training room together, yes that is possible to return indeed

GoldHeart
22-10-2021, 08:29 AM
Here we go again , I'm getting 2020 flashbacks .

But I wish Judi a speedy recovery , she must feel gutted.

Nicky91
26-10-2021, 09:14 AM
what about my idea of doing a Fake Elimination Night, this week

so still a public vote, judges scores combined total, the one who leaves, a second chance but with a -1 automatic point reduction penalty the next week which in turn would also motivate this couple to extra try to up their game and aim to perform at a personal best

a idea taken from one of my nation's shows Expeditie Robinson (Survivor NL) how we handle last minute withdrawals pre-tribal council, with the one who was supposed to be voted off, getting to stay but with a automatic vote against the next tribal council

different show idea, but somehow i think this could work

Nicky91
29-10-2021, 08:46 AM
https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/judi-love-strictly-this-weekend-25323415

Judi has been training over Zoom with Graz, and she does indeed plan to return on saturday

their cha cha was changed slightly halloweenfied rendition of physical, kinda interested about that anyway