PDA

View Full Version : Giovanni and Rose to win.

Beastie
06-11-2021, 06:07 PM
And they deserved more than 8 8 8 8 tonight!

Mystic Mock
06-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Tbf I get that Rose is your favourite, but her score was probably the highest she could realistically get given that the Samba isn't very flattering to Rose.

Vanessa
06-11-2021, 08:47 PM
I thought she was fabulous!

Vanessa
07-11-2021, 08:43 AM
And they deserved more than 8 8 8 8 tonight!

Her Latin is improving, so that's the main thing.
Soon it will be as good as her ballrooms.
For me Rose has the whole package. Likable, humble and an excellent dancer. She's a star!

Nicky91
07-11-2021, 08:44 AM
For me Rose has the whole package. Likable, humble and an excellent dancer. She's a star!

a star? what a joke :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

likeable, umm no

humble, not at all

she plays everything right as an actress

AnnieK
07-11-2021, 08:46 AM
I would be more than happy if Rose won....

joeysteele
07-11-2021, 08:57 AM

She has indeed.

Last night's dance wasn't her best.
Then again I don't like that particular dance.

She is extremely likable and this has grown to be a really inspiring partnership.

Nicky91
07-11-2021, 08:58 AM
extremely likeable LOL :laugh3: :laugh3: just a random Z-Lister celeb

inspiring partnership, umm no, all about Giovanni and his too big ego :idc:

Vanessa
07-11-2021, 12:06 PM
I would be more than happy if Rose won....

Same. As a person I think she's very inspiring. She works hard and is improving every week.
Her ballrooms is excellent and the latin now is great as well.

Mystic Mock
09-11-2021, 03:51 PM
a star? what a joke :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

likeable, umm no

humble, not at all

she plays everything right as an actress

Tbf it is Vanessa's opinion.

And I personally think that Rose is likeable, if she's faking that then fair enough, but I think that she comes across well on the Show.

As I've said in the past though, I do think that her dances are overrated.

Vanessa
09-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I think Rose is terrific, but I find Dan extremely overrated.

Mystic Mock
09-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I think Rose is terrific, but I find Dan extremely overrated.

Tbf as a Dan fan myself, I agree that he isn't a great dancer, he just has fun performances for me personally.

Vanessa
09-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Tbf as a Dan fan myself, I agree that he isn't a great dancer, he just has fun performances for me personally.

Mmm, I like him as a person. But on the show he leaves me completely cold.

parmnion
09-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Rose is adorable.
Dan is a pratt who cant shut up about himself.

But AJ is the real star of the show.

Mystic Mock
10-11-2021, 02:54 AM
Mmm, I like him as a person. But on the show he leaves me completely cold.

That's fair enough, I think that we all have certain contestants performances that we gel with more than others, it's natural tbf.

And Parmnion I agree with you on AJ, she's a really good dancer imo.

Kazanne
10-11-2021, 07:31 AM
Same. As a person I think she's very inspiring. She works hard and is improving every week.
Her ballrooms is excellent and the latin now is great as well.

I like Rose too, she is my fave lovely girl, and yes she was underscored last, week, fingers crossed she's a winner :wavey:

Vanessa
10-11-2021, 07:35 AM
I like Rose too, she is my fave lovely girl, and yes she was underscored last, week, fingers crossed she's a winner :wavey:

Shes on ITT tonight, so we should know what style of dancing they're doing this week.

Kazanne
10-11-2021, 07:41 AM
Shes on ITT tonight, so we should know what style of dancing they're doing this week.

I just think she is so inspiring Vanessa, being half deaf myself I can only imagine how hard that must be not to hear the music at all, also as you said she does come across as a lovely humble girl :wavey:

Vanessa
10-11-2021, 08:09 AM
I just think she is so inspiring Vanessa, being half deaf myself I can only imagine how hard that must be not to hear the music at all, also as you said she does come across as a lovely humble girl :wavey:

It's amazing what she has achieved so far, considering she can't even hear the music. I think she's quite remarkable.