12 I think

LeatherTrumpet
13-07-2022, 09:02 PM

Mystic Mock
14-07-2022, 12:58 AM
Isn't it normally 15?

Strictly Jake
14-07-2022, 06:55 AM
I said 12, but actually yeah its usually more than that. It probably will be 15. On the first week of strictly it takes two there's usually 3 of the celebs on for each of the 5 days. So yeah it'll be 15 again

Lewismacfarlane
14-07-2022, 07:01 AM
I wonder who'll be sitting out this year

As long as amy has a celebrity

Strictly Jake
14-07-2022, 07:03 AM
I wonder who'll be sitting out this year

As long as amy has a celebrity

Amy will definitely have a celebrity

The 4 new ones will be sat out. Hopefully Jowita, Luba and Cameron can be given partners this year

Strictly Jake
14-07-2022, 07:06 AM
There are twenty pros this year, that seems a lot. So if the four new ones are on the bench, that leaves the other 16 with partners. So 16 celebrities it seems

Lewismacfarlane
14-07-2022, 07:07 AM
Im sure a few of u know Amy is my favourite it took a couple of years to get used to her but she's been great since she had karim

Nicky91
14-07-2022, 07:08 AM
I said 12, but actually yeah its usually more than that. It probably will be 15. On the first week of strictly it takes two there's usually 3 of the celebs on for each of the 5 days. So yeah it'll be 15 again

i think 16, since its now a pro line up of 20, its usually 4 sitting out, and 5 sitting out is too much

and 1 extra contestant also amid covid risks in case one has to quit bc of covid, that you have 1 extra, so more chances of working towards a 4 couple final

-----------------
and the gender fluid contestant what they teased to us, will be someone in drag but who also can dance out of drag

i'm thinking Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage for that, and more like in drag for the latins and out of drag for the ballrooms

Nicky91
14-07-2022, 01:46 PM
yes Amy deserves another celeb partner for sure

but just not another Karim or DJJ pls, she deserves better, someone older and similarly likeable as Brian maybe, as a nice contrast from last years Tom

pretty sure Luba will have another partner as i think we might get two tall men in the line up, having this gut feeling for a long time now

either Tony Adams or Bruce Grobbelaar for the football signing

and i keep thinking myself about a Anthony Head (more because he also recently had done more work at BBC in terms of starring in some of their series + age is only a number as we've seen with Debbie McGee and he's similarly ringer-ish with his musical theatre experience and some experience as a singer too)

and then i'd say Tony or Bruce with Luba, and Anthony with Nadiya (she is very much due a ringer anyway)

a duffer for Giovanni for sure, Nicki Chapman maybe

Dawn French if she is in, i expect her to get Johannes because those two would be match made in heaven personalities wise and i think JoJo can get something of a dancer out of her tbh

i hope Neil will again have a partner, i like him a lot

think we might have one same-sex couple and one gender fluid couple (Steph for the same-sex with Karen i think, and yeah Paul/Lily for the gender fluid, idk who might be a good match for him)

wouldn't surprise me if we got someone who recently did IAC in the castle as well

Lewismacfarlane
14-07-2022, 05:16 PM
What was wrong with karim he was ace

Nicky91
15-07-2022, 04:09 PM
What was wrong with karim he was ace

arrogant ballet boy :hehe:

putting ballet moves in every dance he did, even ruining a potentially good stranger things themed paso with too much ballet stuff :idc:

Nicky91
21-07-2022, 06:56 AM
where do we think the first reveals will be

i'm guessing the one show, like last 2 years now, and i'm guessing 2 live reveals and 1 via skype/zoom

in studio we might get: Nicki Chapman, Tony Adams

and via zoom, maybe: Anthony Head (a la Caroline Quentin surprise bigger name reveal, she was also announced through zoom on that show as i remember perfectly well)

Nicky91
01-08-2022, 02:01 PM
launch show is on either 10th or 17th of September

and i expect reveals to begin right after commonwealth games, so maybe around 9th or 10th or 11th this month

and i still think 16 celebs, then only 4 pro's have to be benched, otherwise too many pro's will have to be benched, 20 pro line up kinda makes me think like this