PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing - 'I won't dance like a fairy'

Red Moon
11-11-2007, 10:15 AM
'I won't dance like a fairy'RUGBY hunk Kenny Logan says macho men are muscling in on Strictly Come Dancing and staying a step ahead of the camp drama queens.

The ex-Scottish international - dubbed the Dancing Gorilla - defied all odds by staying in the hit show as talented TV sports presenter wife Gabby got the boot.

Kenny, 35, claims the judges favour the pretty boys over hard men like himself.

But, as he points out, the voting viewers have had other ideas.

Speaking exclusively to the News of the World, he said: "The judges want me to be camp and like a fairy—but the public are the ones I need to please."

Kenny, who performed the waltz with sexy partner Ola Jordan, singled out judge Bruno Tonioli for criticism, declaring: "I am a real man with real muscles and I don't think he likes the macho men. He's a drama queen and far too over-dramatic."

And he objected to the gorilla label from bitchy Aussie judge Craig Revel Horwood.

Kenny, who also spoke about his learning difficulties, added: "I've got big arms and I slouch, but it doesn't make me a gorilla. That said, Craig has given me advice."

Kenny also revealed the rigours of dance training had not affected his sex life with Gabby, 34.

"We make time for it," the London Scottish player insisted
Source: News of the World (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1111_strictly_come_dancing_ken.shtml)