PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing: "I've put sex ban on hubby to stay hot for Kenny"

Red Moon
18-11-2007, 10:26 AM
I've put sex ban on hubby to stay hot for KennySWING queen Ola Jordan has taken a vow of cha cha cha-stity so she can save her energy for making all the right moves with Strictly Come Dancing partner Kenny Logan.

And she has revealed how the sex ban is putting a huge strain on her marriage.

Ola, who's wed to fellow Strictly pro James, said: "I've told him I'm too emotional and exhausted for sex—and he isn't happy about it."

James has been left kicking his heels since his partner—Kenny's wife Gabby—was controversially axed from the BBC show.

Ola, 25, said: "Usually James and I do everything together, even go to the gym. But I'm left exhausted because of the pressures of the show so there's simply no time for playing around.

"That's difficult for James because we usually have an excellent sex life. He's a real man and that's what I like about him. But I haven't been able to see all of him for a very long time."

James, 29, himself admits he's feeling the strain. "I'm like a rabbit and just want it all the time. But this year's Strictly has been like a sex fast.

"Our sex life is normally great but that all changes during the show — it's a shock to the system. And with Kenny and her doing so well in the show I might have to wait until Christmas!"

It can't help that Ola openly admits she fancies Scots rugby star Kenny.

"I think Gethin and Matt are good-looking but they're far too pretty for me. Honestly, out of all the celebrities, I like Kenny the most. He's a man's man.

" The situation is difficult for James. We've been fighting a lot and he didn't talk for two days recently."

Her own lack of a sex life, hasn't stopped Ola dishing out hot bedroom tips to Kenny.

The rugby star told the News of the World last week that despite the rehearsal rigours he was still finding time to make love to sports presenter wife Gabby.

Ola revealed: "I've told Kenny to practise his hip moves with Gabby in bed — it will definitely make him a better lover. There's something about dancing that gives you passion.

"It's about learning how to move your hips and isolate different parts of your body." She admitted spending days on end dancing with another person can lead to problems with jealousy.

"Strictly does funny things to relationships. It can be a nightmare for partners. There's a lot of jealousy.

"There have been big strains this year. Me and James usually live and work together so it's very hard to be away from him," she said.

"There's a lot of time apart. He's at home while I'm at a hotel in London.

"I spend all day with Kenny, we have lunch together and hang out for 12 hours. That's a long time to spend with someone you've only recently met."

She revealed how things came to a head when she decided to accept one of Kenny's suggestions about a dance, rather than take advice from James.

"I decided to do the routine the way Kenny wanted. James told me I was crazy and refused to speak to me for two days. It is really difficult."

And as if to prove exactly HOW difficult, the pair even started squabbling during our interview.

James accused Ola of being naïve about the chances of one of them having an affair with a single celebrity partner. Ola then admitted: "If Kenny was single and really liked me then of course there would be a risk of that."

James pressed: "There would be a big risk, 100 per cent. I would be going insane with jealousy. And maybe I would be so horrible to you that I would push you into doing something.

"And let's say next year I got a partner like Kara Tointon from EastEnders, who is very hot.

"If I had someone like her it would make you very jealous."

Ola retorted: "It depends. If she had a boyfriend I would be OK."

Polish-born Ola has been committed to James since becoming his dance partner nine years ago.

She said: "We danced together for a year before we had sex. When James split up with his girlfriend we could finally get closer, although I had wanted him since the first day we met.

"I wouldn't be with him if I did not think he was incredibly sexy."

James said: "A year is a long time for dancers not to have sex. Usually they jump into bed together after a week!"

Ola is certain she and James will get back on track as soon as the show is over. She said: "I'm going to treat him to a romantic, passionate holiday to make up for the lack of sex just now."

As for who's going to win the show, Ola says: "Alesha is the best dancer. But she doesn't have the title locked up because the public don't know her as well as some celebrities."

Whoever wins, the final can't come fast enough for James.
Source: News of the World (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1811_strictly_sex_ban.shtml)