PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing: Strictly Vincent's fury as Di Angelo chases Flavia

Red Moon
09-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Strictly Vincent's fury as Di Angelo chases FlaviaRAGING Strictly Come Dancing star Vincent Simone threatened to wipe the dancefloor with celeb hoofer Matt Di Angelo if he continues his fancy footwork with his girl

The fiery Italian warned: "Leave my Flavia alone or there'll be serious trouble."

Dancer Vincent flew into a rage after weeks of rumours that his sexy girlfriend Flavia Cacace is having a fling with show partner Matt.

Loser

He told friends: "What does that little twerp think that he's doing? Flavia is MY woman and there's no way I'm going to let him come in and destroy everything we've worked so hard for.

"I don't feel I should have to fight for Flavia after being with her for so long. But if I need to, I will. And, believe me, Matt will come out the loser."

The final straw came on last Saturday's live show when presenter Tess Daly appeared to spill the beans on their flirting.

As Matt and Flavia prepared to perform a rumba—the dance of love—she quipped: "That should be a walk in the park for you two!"

But Vincent—who was booted off the show with dance partner Stephanie Beacham in week two— reckons Matt's got no cha-cha-chance.

He hit back: "He's a little boy who has no idea. She'd be mad to leave me for him. He's a lot uglier than me and is nowhere near as good a dancer."

Millions of viewers of the BBC1 show have watched as Flavia, 28, has transformed EastEnder Matt into a dazzling twinkletoes.

They have been transfixed by the obvious chemistry between the pair. Rumours of a fling intensified after pictures emerged of them holding hands during a break from training.

But Vincent, who met Flavia 15 years ago and is her professional dance partner, went on: "This is no fairytale romance—I'll make sure of that.

"As soon as the show's over Matt will be a distant memory and she'd be mad to turn her back on so many years of work.

"I'm a confident guy. I'm a great dancer and I satisfy her in every way. She's got no reason to look elsewhere."

Matt, 20, has previously admitted to having the hots for sexy Latin champ Flavia. He said: "Of course I fancy her, she's stunning. But she's totally out of my league." He later added: "There's a remarkable chemistry between Flavia and me—and has been from day one. I don't care who sees that, I'm not hiding it, I'm not doing anything wrong.

"When you're dancing with someone and spending all day being intimate and close, that's got to mean something. We just click."

Cute

And talking about her athletic physique he added: "Her abs are something else. It's intimidating having that stomach next to my pot belly. I just want to feed her muffins and fatten her up."

Flavia has also admitted to being impressed with Matt. She said: "When I saw him my heart just leapt. I thought, ‘Brilliant! He's young and fit and can do anything.' He's a great mover and, dare I say, very cute."

A Strictly Come Dancing source said: "Vincent and Flavia's relationship has been on the rocks during the series but they haven't broken up yet—they're insisting on that.

"What will happen in the future is anyone's guess. It's an intense show so Flavia and Matt are spending an awful lot of time together."

But Vincent is adamant that he hasn't had his last tango with his girl. He added: "I'm not jealous of Matt. I refuse to be. I know that I am better than him."
Source: News of the World (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0912_strictly.shtml)

Kate..
09-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Ohh I didn't even know they were a couple!!
He's not very nice is he
Quote "he's much uglier than me"
IS HE MAD??

lol
:shrug:

XxShortyxX
09-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Nither did I Kate lol.

GiRTh
10-12-2007, 06:22 PM
I thought Vincent and Flavia had broken up. After Matt and Flavia were in the bottom Claudia, on it takes two, said something about Flavia's ex being at the dance off and also being shocked by it. I thought she was referring to Vincent.

Legend
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
I didn't know they were together, I just thought they were dance partners.

Flavia is gorgeous though, can't see them together.