PDA

View Full Version : SCD winner could rake in millions

SairBabi92
24-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Alesha Dixon could rake in millions after dancing her way to victory on Strictly Come Dancing, it's been predicted.

PR guru Max Clifford says "the sky's the limit" for the former Mis-Teeq singer now that she's won the show, reports the Daily Express.

Max believes the 29-year-old star - seen by many as Britain's answer to US A-lister Beyonce - could make a fortune with her music, advertising deals and even on the big screen.

"She's a stunning looking girl. She is not too old to be a Bond girl or maybe she'll be the new face of Marks and Spencer," he's quoted as saying.

More than 11 million viewers tuned in to watch as Alesha scooped the Strictly Come Dancing crown in the glitzy final of the talent show. The singer, who broke down in tears when she won, later said she was "over the moon".

Source (http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/realitytv/strictlycomedancing/article.aspx?cp-documentid=7080884)

XxShortyxX
24-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Awww bless her, I hope she does. Alesha has so much talent, she can do anything.

cujo-man
24-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by XxShortyxX
Awww bless her, I hope she does. Alesha has so much talent, she can do anything.

Em, no she doesn't.

She should go back to the gutter where she came from.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

aj2463
24-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Alesha has talent. Ok, She doesn't have a voice like Beyonce, but who cares. She still has talent !

Jas
01-01-2008, 01:37 AM
l hope she does make millions,she is so go to watch on t.v

XxShortyxX
01-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by cujo-man

Em, no she doesn't.

Ewww what a horrible person you are, and no she shouldn't, that women can dance, sing and performe. She is a lovely person as well.

supernoodles!
01-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by cujo-man

Em, no she doesn't.

that is a bit harsh,what has she done to offend you so much i wonder?
She doesnt have a voice like Beyonce but she is talented she can dance and sing and i reckon shes got a good career ahead of her.She has looks and youth on her side too.

Jas
02-01-2008, 01:53 PM
l like Alesha she is full of fun,l wish her the best in her career