PDA

View Full Version : Which Strictly Judge Might Quit The Show!?!

Loukas
18-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Arlene Phillips has announced that she may decide to quit Strictly Come Dancing after the end of the current series.

The show's judge confirmed that she may have other commitments in the US when the BBC ballroom contest returns for a seventh run next year.

Phillips confirmed that, unlike her co-stars Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, who film ABC's Dancing With The Stars in the States, she has no intention of flying back and forth each week.

"Next year, I've got a big decision to make because I've been invited to choreograph a huge musical in America at the same time," Arlene told The Telegraph. "I can't do both. I can't see myself commuting back and forth from the States, as Len and Bruno do."

However, Phillips hinted that she would be reluctant to step down from the programme, describing her role as "the best hobby in the world".

The choreographer has been part of the show's judging panel since it launched in 2004. The current series continues tonight at 6.40pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/a133006/arlene-phillips-may-quit-strictly.html)

Callum
18-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Aw no! I love Arlene, she's the best judge. I hope she doesn't go. :sad:

Tom
19-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Bruce and Len are also both reportedly quitting. Not that I actually care.