PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing: Strictly Dancing Queens

Red Moon
26-10-2008, 08:29 AM
STRICTLY DANCING QUEENSStrictly Come Dancing’s male celebs are flashing the flesh to win over the show’s gay judges.

Fellow contestant Heather Small claims it is a saucy plot by the guys to get one over on their rivals.

Swimmer Mark Foster, 38, and former rugby star Austin Healey, 35, have been wowing judges Craig Revel Horwood, 41, and Bruno Tonioli, 52, with their six-packs.

Singer Heather, 43, said: “There’s an element of some people showing off their bodies to win votes.

“But hey! Why not? I always say you gotta rock what you got. And those guys are still in the contest, so it’s clearly working.

“Some of the judges certainly appear to like it. Maybe if things get bad for me, I should try it. I’ve been in the dance-off twice, after all.”

But the women are clearly not that impressed with Mark and Austin’s obvious charms.

Heather said all the girls on the show reckon the biggest “hottie” is veteran BBC reporter Jon Sergeant, 64.

She said: “All the women flock around him. It probably makes the other guys jealous.

“But John has the fan club. He is wise and witty and experienced, and we girls love all that.”

However, John has not let all the adoration go to his head yet. And Heather says the vainest people on the show are actually the judges, who also include Arlene Phillips, 64, and Len Goodman, 61.

She revealed: “Let’s just say it’s not the celebrities who spent the most time in make-up every Saturday. It’s not them who are last out.”
Source:Daily Star (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/56014/Strictly-Dancing-queens/)