PDA

View Full Version : People have complained about Verne kissing the doll?

Locke.
21-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Day 21 in the Celebrity Big Brother house and the celebrities are waking up to the realisation that TWO of them will get the boot tonight in a double eviction.

Of course, that depends on whether or not any of the stars managed to get any sleep, 'cos god knows we had nightmares having watched Verne Troyer french kiss a doll on last night's show.

For those of you lucky enough to miss the rather traumatising scene, Verne snogged the toy as part of a task where housemates had to make a movie about their time in the Big Brother house.

The doll was standing in for the departed Mutya - and helpfully had 'Mutya' written all over it in felt-tip for added veracity, or perhaps so you didn't confuse it with the actual real-life former Sugababe, with her equally unreal drawn-on eyebrows.

Verne was positively lecherous about the moulded piece of plastice - the doll, that is - and drooled: "Hey, Mutya. I know you wanna leave, but before you go can you just save a spot in bed for me and I will give you some special loving. We don’t have to tell anyone else. Hey - do you want to ride my scooter?"

Now there's an offer you can't refuse.

Apparently, a host of people have complained, with one saying, in all seriousness "men shouldn't be seen snogging babies on television - real or not." Honestly, these people really need to get a life, as it's one of the most hilarious things we've ever seen.

Coolio was equally entertaining by acting out his time in the confines of CBB, larking around and telling the group: "This is my house, know what I'm saying?"

When Ben approached Coolio to compliment his work, Coolio ended the opening sequence by screen-punching his housemate to the line: "Don't touch me, watch out cous. Eastside." Brilliant.

There's much to look forward to tonight too, not just because it's a double eviction, but because we'll get to see the housemates' America Day task.

This means La Toya riding a mechanical bucking bronco. What's not to love?

And also, don't forget that the voting rules change today. Rather than voting to evict housemates, you're now voting for who you want to win the competition on Friday. The two celebs with the least votes will be booted out.

So that'll be La Toya on our speed dial then and Ben and Tommy to go. Shut the door on your way out, lads...

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/big-brother/2009/01/verne-troyer-takes-kissing-the.html

pinkmichk
21-01-2009, 02:01 PM
i have not complained but it was very cringe worthy and for me in bad taste so i can understand why people have complained

Cody™
21-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Tbh i actually found it rather disgusting and inappropriate aswell. Real or not real, even the thought is wrong!

Spike
21-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Even if people didn't like what they saw there is no need to complain about it
I hate people who complain about TV, they are the people who will kill off some big shows

robb
21-01-2009, 02:24 PM
What was more disturbing was his portrayal of the baby 'crying'. It seemed he'd had a lot of practice for that role-play........I mean role......:whistle:

pinkmichk
21-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by robb
What was more disturbing was his portrayal of the baby 'crying'. It seemed he'd had a lot of practice for that role-play........I mean role......:whistle:

agree that part was also very bizarre but not as cringe worthy for me as the doll part

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-01-2009, 02:34 PM
It made me feel sick watching it, i hope people are put off voting for him to win now, because he just doesn't deseve to win, i think there are better HM's who deserve it more, ie Coolio & Terry at least they have made laugh were as Verne just hasn't

Brekkie
21-01-2009, 03:34 PM
It wasn't the nicest site, but pretty damn funny (and I can't stand Verne!).

There is no need to worry about complaint though - there is no way it could be found guilty of breaching any element of the broadcasting code.

bananarama
21-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Spike
Even if people didn't like what they saw there is no need to complain about it
I hate people who complain about TV, they are the people who will kill off some big shows

I agree. Far to many people wanting to sanitise television in to nothing more than tv for babies to watch.

It was cringe worthy to see but those not happy should settle for a good old moan on forums such as this and not be silly enough to make official complaints that will make TV programs utterly boring and for very young children only....Adults have rights and these complainers should take that in mind.....Ofcom/Government don't need much of an excuse to take away our free choice.......They are both natural born control freaks......

robb
21-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Anyway, the BB 'LUVVIES' want him to win don't they? You shouldn't be allowed to criticise the poison dwarf, you know........:nono:

fishseller
21-01-2009, 04:06 PM
It was silly..........and he was drunk:conf2:

Nutters22000
21-01-2009, 04:14 PM
moan moan moan, get a life peeps. Havent people got nothing better to moan at like people getting killed in Israel and Gazza:rolleyes:

Jackie
21-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Verne was probably feeling Horny:yuk:

30stone
21-01-2009, 05:28 PM
He was having a bit of fun... it doesnt matter lol..

Complaints are recieved of the most stupid things...

arista
21-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Blogs -the Mirror
who hate Big Brother.

That means bugger all.

CallumJoshuaSturt
21-01-2009, 05:42 PM
I know i was reading it if they don't like it don't watch it would they rather them just sit there all day

M X
21-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Cody™
Tbh i actually found it rather disgusting and inappropriate aswell. Real or not real, even the thought is wrong! Yeah. I agree but I could help but laugh.