PDA

View Full Version : Who Votes For Ben? He's nice but Boring

Benjamin
21-01-2009, 09:29 PM
No offence to the guy, he is nice, but he is very, very dull ans should have gone before LaToya and Tommy tonight.

andyman
21-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Dale fans!!! Blame them.

30stone
21-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Ben's Funny have you lot not been watching him in the last full week or more hes been quality.

And Nothing wrong with good looking guys andy lol.

PleasurePrinciple
21-01-2009, 09:32 PM
The girls who want him

Benjamin
21-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Ben's Funny have you lot not been watching him in the last full week or more hes been quality.

And Nothing wrong with good looking guys andy lol.

Compared to the rest though he has lacked behind and has not brought much to CBB6 at all.

TheMac
21-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Ben's funny, and more entertaining than half of the others.

Rory
21-01-2009, 09:34 PM
He's the only good looking male: instant hit with the non-dedicated viewers who just want to keep watching them.

Boring good looking females rarely make it to the final, boring good looking males most often make it to the final.

Sam1994
21-01-2009, 09:35 PM
The only entertaining thing Ben has done was when Davina called out his name and he came out of the toilet.

amby
Ben's great!!!

I hope he wins!!!

Benjamin
Originally posted by Rory
He's the only good looking male: instant hit with the non-dedicated viewers who just want to keep watching them.

Boring good looking females rarely make it to the final, boring good looking males most often make it to the final.

That rule often applies, excpet last year with rachel. (oh dear god I've opened a can of worms and will be bombarded by Rachel lovers now!)

andyman
21-01-2009, 09:37 PM

And Nothing wrong with good looking guys andy lol. Hey if you like good looking guys then thats for you but aint for me... He is dull and a waste of space!
He should have good tonight.

amby
21-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
Originally posted by Rory

That rule often applies, excpet last year with rachel. (oh dear god I've opened a can of worms and will be bombarded by Rachel lovers now!)

I'll ignore that but only cos I'm so happy that Ben's got threw to the final:tongue:

30stone
21-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by andyman

And Nothing wrong with good looking guys andy lol. Hey if you like good looking guys then thats for you but aint for me... He is dull and a waste of space!

i dont i find him really funny

but u tend to dislike every good looking male. lol

*mazedsalv**
21-01-2009, 09:41 PM
Imo, the last 3 days, Ben has been hilarious.

andyman
21-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by andyman

i dont i find him really funny

but u tend to dislike every good looking male. lol I don't judge a housemate by their looks!
And what is "good looking" is a matter of taste...
In the past i have liked male housemates that have been known to be good looking but i liked them because they was a good laugh in the house etc.. Nothing to do with looks at all!

Who knows in BB10 a good looking male might be in the house and he might be my fave, but it won't be because of his looks.

trasadkel
21-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Ben is great. I think he has had a bad deal with the editing because BB have decided to go with the mouthy housemates.

Personally i would rather vote for Ben anyday over some of the self appreciation society. I do not find housemates continually ranting and raving and insulting others entertaining.

XxShortyxX
22-01-2009, 11:33 AM
The Teenage girls who fancy him and think he is 'hawt', they will fancy someone else next week. He is the most boring HM ever!

robb
22-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Young girls obviously have kept him in it. To be fair, I thought he was funny in the 'film wot Verne made' on Monday (as was michelle), but it wasn't really shown due to the eviction. I just don't think he's done enough to win. But I can see him in the top 3..............maybe.

NettoSuperstar!
22-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Ben and Verne should be out next!