PDA

View Full Version : A1 to reunite for G-A-Y performance

MrGaryy
14-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Boyband A1 are to reunite for a performance at London's G-A-Y nightclub.

Three of the pop group's original members - Ben Adams, Christian Ingebrigtsen and Mark Read - will take to the stage at the central London venue on March 7.

A message on the G-A-Y website reads: "TAKE ON ME & BE THE 1ST TO BELIEVE that it's nearly the SAME OLD BRAND NEW YOU with BEN, MARK & CHRISTIAN reforming for G-A-Y."

However, there is no mention of the group's fourth original member Paul Marazzi.

Formed as a four-piece in 1998, A1 notched up nine chart hits before splitting after Marazzi left the group in 2002. They reached number one with 'Same Old Brand New You' and a cover of a-ha's 'Take On Me'.

Adams hinted that the group might launch a comeback while appearing on Celebrity Big Brother in January. An A1 Greatest Hits CD was released by Sony Music earlier this month.

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a146764/a1-to-reunite-for-g-a-y-performance.html)

amby
14-02-2009, 07:17 PM
yay!!!!

I was a massive A1 fan!!!!

Fom
14-02-2009, 07:37 PM
This will never work out, they were never that massive even when they were big. Plus this only says they are reforming for one performance, not necessarily full time.

Dom:D
14-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Fom
This will never work out, they were never that massive even when they were big. Plus this only says they are reforming for one performance, not necessarily full time.

trasadkel
14-02-2009, 10:53 PM
A1's music must have passed me by when I was younger as I think that there were so many boybands at the time you tended to switch off. However, since BB ,I have listened to their music and they have done some great stuff. Really catchy songs and the fact that Ben is absolutely gorgeous tops it off.

Would love to see them reunite. Ben is a very talented guy and deserves some success.

SammyAyee
15-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by amby
yay!!!!

I was a massive A1 fan!!!!