PDA

View Full Version : Angel I never knew Angel snogged Noirin? part 2+failed mission

angelmckenzie
15-07-2009, 04:42 PM
My dear friends. At least I've got some time to read lots of staff on this web. And I've just found out they've never shown me and Noirin kissed when it happened only after when i left house it was shown in hightlights... why?
I tell you more! I gave Noirin my yellow alike diamond ring, if you looked at my picture that big one on my left hand... this episode wasn't shown either... If somebody else in the history of Big Brother were given expensive rings to housemates...?
I feel like the world is not yet ready for gay/lesbian love...
Anyway love you all, prepearing for my big fight this Saturday.
p.s. And after all "she" has done to me I still have got feelings for "her"...:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love ::love::love::love::love::love::elephant:

p.s.2 But i was going on this program with a different reason, everything went wrong...
I do not blame editors of Big Brother for not showing all this lesbian staff, I blamed myself I failed my mission. Failed because of love…
I feel like I need to say something more. May be the truth will be the best thing, may be it’s time to say who really I’m and how and why I’ve got on this program and how and why I failed.

First thing don’t think I’m crazy. I’ve started to prepare for this program 7 years ago, actually it wasn’t me, and I call them “they”. “They” brought me from the future to spread the word of fitness. In 200 years time human beings will face the global warming catastrophe and as Charles Darwin said 100 years ago “survival of the fittest” the history will repeat itself again. The temperature of the Earth is rising and it’ll speed up in 200 years time and only fit people will survive but it won’t be the huge amount of us.

I’ve been brought from the future to spread the word of fitness; I’m Angel – the messenger. I’ve been brought to the Earth 7 years ago; my soul was injected into the human being with the name Elena who suffered from loosing ligaments on both legs and was loosing her interest in life. I changed Elena’s body the fit way. I make her walk again properly I make her addicted to fitness, I’ve built her body.

I supposed to come on Big Brother 10 and stay at least for two month, spreading the word of fitness and how it is necessary for the future to get fit. I love Green Peace and God bless them but the Erath will die anyway but not human beings! We’ve come from space and will go back there. We’ll travel to the other galaxy but first we’ll need to survive the Global Warming catastrophe and to do so we need to be fit. I’ve been sent from the future to say so.

And I failed on Big Brother 10 with the reason no one could expect “falling in love”. All things went wrong. First it’s stupid hungers strike, which I’ve done because of ‘her’, to take her glasses and moustaches off. We supposed to go on strike together but the last moment she pulled out and what’s about me? I’m not this kind of person who said something and then changes my mind, so I was carry on with that stupid strike. Then the worst thing people didn’t like I said that” you look like 3 month pregnant” and I didn’t say fat! It was just irony with a bit of anger. She promised me almost everyday to start training in the morning and I was waiting for her but when the next morning came she was saying she’ll exercise next time and it was carry on for 3 weeks… then stupid picture that I stole from Siavash. It was picture of her, I said it was Charlie but it was her. I pictured everyone for my next project (the picture in kitchen wall now) but not her because in that time she was wearing glasses and mustash and she didn’t want to fight Big Brother to take them out, I was annoying and by the end didn’t have the picture of her…. etc… love made me week. Love made me little and I’ve lost all words I supposed to say…Love took me out off the show… I don’t blame Noirin it’s all my mistake… I had a mission and I’m fialed…
I was punished; ‘they’ took me out of program.

“They” talked to me recently and said that now they don’t know what to do with me, “they” think… and I’m scared because “they” may take me out. I failed my mission, I failed their mission, I failed the mission I was created for…
People please pay more attention to fitness it is very important for the future, will we survive the global warming? We need to decide now. Remember survival of the fittest.

Regards
And I’m telling it is all now because may be it’s my last chance. I’m going on a boxing ring this Saturday… and boxing ring is not a joke, some people never come back from there… I hope I will be back to you all.
Love you all
there wasn't be Angel without you
Angel
:dance::cheer:

Marc
15-07-2009, 04:42 PM
oooh! too much to read

Chels
15-07-2009, 04:43 PM
BB edit everything... badly.
but on the brightside they showed you and freddie :laugh::laugh:

Saywhat
15-07-2009, 04:44 PM
It was a truth or dare game, and it was on Angels highlights...a quick clip!

Marcus sould ask, if Noirin can kiss Angel...why not me LOL

Alf
15-07-2009, 04:45 PM
when and where's your next boxing match angel?
why dont you challenge lisa to a charity boxing match
i bet she'd bottle it against you

=-Incognito-=
15-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the update Angel! Fitness is indeed a noble cause. Good luck with your fight!

HELLIWONTGO
15-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh Angel, was it the severe and very restrictive Communist system that made you like this, or have you taken something you shouldn't have?
And I still think you should have knocked Lisa out !!!

ClaretandBlue
15-07-2009, 05:07 PM
http://cdnll-0.liveleak.com/u/thumbs/2008/Aug/8/298760_811_avatar.jpg

Just for you, Angel! :spin:

Z
15-07-2009, 05:26 PM
:love:

Chuckyegg
15-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Couldn't be bothered to read all that but good luck in whatever you're talking about.

thebestchocolatecake
16-07-2009, 08:45 AM
sweetheart, no one's worried about why you got evicted. Don't waste your time and energy worrying about "stolen" photos or "pregnancy" remarks, in the grand scheeme of things happening in the world, these things aren't worth stressing about. I mean, not worth you stressing yourself out about, I'm not trying to belittle your experience of big brother in any way. I just think these things happen, you fell in love with Noirin, and you did some things that maybe you wouldn't have done otherwise, that's ok, we've all done that, it's normal.

Okay, I'm going to say this, please don't be offended, because I think you're wonderful and I admire your drive and your spirit massively. But, your comments about "them" are worrying me a little bit. I really agree that people should get fitter, and make an effort to keep healthy, no one can argue with that. But the tone of your post just worried me a little bit, please look after yourself, please talk to someone if you need to - it's important for us all to keep our minds healthy as well as our bodies, and if you are worrying that you are maybe going to be taken away by other beings, I really think that's alot to carry on your shoulders and that maybe you should talk to someone who can help you to sort your thoughts out a little bit. If you were talking figuratively and i totally missed the poiint, then I'm really sorry, I don't mean to offend you in any way. But I care about you and I worry that if I didn't say anything I haven't tried to help make life a bit easier for you...

Keep strong Angel, thanks for all the fitness inspiration, youve succeeded - I lost half a stone since I started excersising more, and that's because I got what you said about being fitter....:love::kiss:

Speedster
16-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Angel you don't need to explain anything to anyone, no-one thinks any less of you because you got evicted or that you said things to Noirin, or, in fact, that you took a picture.

First, you were just plain unlucky to have been evicted, I've been saying for years that the selection process is geared -against- women, I also think that too many women voters are too harsh on the women in the house and too easy on the men, there are plenty of examples of this, one might be that you were slated for eating a raw egg-something that prefessional athletes do often I'm sure, but no-one seemed bothered when Charlie licked Rodrigo's eye ball!!.

You said what you said to Noirin and it came out wrong because you were nervous-you've explained that, and you had the decency to say you were sorry-and mean it, unlike when Charlie decided to throw water on you and your jacket that you were decorating incase of your eviction, (I sat up 2 nights into the early hours watching you do that btw! :)) he may have said sorry but he didn't seem to mean it.

Angel, you're one of the best people to have ever been on Big Brother, I love your smile and I think you're a really nice down to earth caring woman and I felt bad for you everytime someone in the house insulted you or made you cry. The fact that they didn't didn't understand you is their -fault- and -not- your problem, I think it's their loss too-I wish I could meet you, I think you're really special :).

So, anyway.....good luck on saturday and in the words of Howard Jones "You have a light for us, we need every glimmer".

PaulyJ
16-07-2009, 05:17 PM
I have to say when you announced you we're in love with Noirin it came as a total shock as i had not seen anything resembling the falling of one to another. BB edited this out i guess or may be you keep your love well hidden.

Oh and i dont belive in time travel chuck but i think your a cracker, and want to know,
What are you doing next Friday because i would love to take you out???

a_2009
16-07-2009, 05:19 PM
In all fairness we've already seen some of the affects of global warming with the change in climate and events such as the tsunami in South East Asia a few years back....doing a few push ups isn't going to help you survive something like that....a lot of it comes down to fate and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I agree obesity is a growing problem due to a more sedentary lifestyle and a change in diet to more fast food and larger portions.....but the human psyche is fragile...especially woman when it comes to weight....saying to Noirin she looked 3 months pregnant was a pretty ridiculous and thoughtless comment......

thebestchocolatecake
16-07-2009, 09:12 PM
a_2009, she's said sorry for it, to Noirin, she's said sorry for it out of the house and she's explained why she said it. You may not like the reason, but I think the Pregnancy remark is dealt with, dunno why you have to bring it up again.

a_2009
16-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by thebestchocolatecake
a_2009, she's said sorry for it, to Noirin, she's said sorry for it out of the house and she's explained why she said it. You may not like the reason, but I think the Pregnancy remark is dealt with, dunno why you have to bring it up again.

Then the worst thing people didn’t like I said that” you look like 3 month pregnant” and I didn’t say fat! It was just irony with a bit of anger. She promised me almost everyday to start training in the morning and I was waiting for her but when the next morning came she was saying she’ll exercise next time and it was carry on for 3 weeks

I didn't 'bring it up again', I was merely commenting on what was written in the above post. I'm new to the forum so not in the know on conversation which may or may not have occurred several weeks ago.

thebestchocolatecake
16-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Ok, no worries, I just think she knows it wasn't the coolest thing to say that's all :shrug:

a_2009
16-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Yeah, sweet as mate, if its all been gone over before..too easy ay. :thumbs:

I was trying to be reserved....when someone begins a sentence 'i was sent from the future....' it's hard to refrain from at least the star trek hand gesture :tongue:

thebestchocolatecake
17-07-2009, 10:19 AM
:joker: lol! There should BE a star trek hand gesture smiley.....think you should request one, for these kinds of situations :tongue:

Captain.Remy
17-07-2009, 10:22 AM
"and only fit people will survive but it won’t be the huge amount of us. "

LMAO

Scarlet_Xharathorn
17-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by angelmckenzie
First thing don’t think I’m crazy. I’ve started to prepare for this program 7 years ago, actually it wasn’t me, and I call them “they”. “They” brought me from the future to spread the word of fitness.

My understanding of the temperal mechanics involved for what you have sugggested, is that success or failure will lead to the same enevitable conclusion. The timeline will continue as it had before your mission had even begun. If I went back in to time to kill my mother and father before they ever met, succeeding would create a timeline where I wouldn't have been born. So if I hadn't have been born, how can i travel back in time? It would be impossible so the timeline would rewrite itself to the original where they would meet at as normal and eventually I would be born back into the timeline I had unknowingly attempted to alter.

In 200 years time human beings will face the global warming catastrophe and as Charles Darwin said 100 years ago “survival of the fittest” the history will repeat itself again. The temperature of the Earth is rising and it’ll speed up in 200 years time and only fit people will survive but it won’t be the huge amount of us.

Even if we survive global warming there is still the ecological factors to be taken into consideration which will affect our food supplies. We have already overfished the seas, livestock has had to be culled on several occasions in recent years due to virual infections making meat form them unfit for human consumption. Switching to bio fuels will not only reduce our dependancy on fossil fuels, but the available amount of farm land for agriculture and forests have to be sustained in order to take the carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere, through the natural phtosynthesis process. With the global population set to reach 9 billion within our lifetimes, and a world which seems to have been unable to end the suffering of millions of Africans over the past 30 years, I fail to see why anybody from the future would be so arrogant as to think they can play God and change the outcome to one which they prefer.

As for changing history, they have been several atrocities such as the holocaust of world war 2, and the Rwandan genocide. Why would they send a fitness messiah to save my life, and stand back and leave some of history's most meglomanic politicians to rise to power and commit the most hanous war crimes, at the expense of hundreds and thousands of innocents?

We’ve come from space and will go back there. We’ll travel to the other galaxy but first we’ll need to survive the Global Warming catastrophe and to do so we need to be fit. I’ve been sent from the future to say so.

Again the resource issue is springing to my mind, as the earth only has a finite amount of materials in which to develop space craft with, even though I do find it nice idea recycling all the military vehicles to build spaceships. However travelling to another galaxy implies that we would find another, earrh planet opposed to setting up colony's on the moon and mars. And even then they are issues as the planet could quite possibly be home to another form intelligent beings who have had to engage the same social issues we have had to face throughout the centuries. There is no guarantee, that they are even got to want us there, and could quite possibly be hostile enough to see as trying to invade there territory.

I’m going on a boxing ring this Saturday… and boxing ring is not a joke, some people never come back from there… I hope I will be back to you all.

Anyway on a more positive note good luck on Saturday.

charliegimbert
17-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Love you Angel :flowers:

charliegimbert
17-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by a_2009
Yeah, sweet as mate, if its all been gone over before..too easy ay. :thumbs:

I was trying to be reserved....when someone begins a sentence 'i was sent from the future....' it's hard to refrain from at least the star trek hand gesture :tongue:

why did you take your Karma rating off? too many - points?

Zerger0
17-07-2009, 10:39 AM
The time travel and talk of 'they' concerns me a little :S
Though it is certainly a good idea for everyone to keep fit, I think I'll go with the more general approach of doing it to enjoy a more comfortable future life.

shyannedianne
23-07-2009, 07:22 AM
Too be honest by the time all that the Global Warming catastrophe happens we'll be dead :angel: sooooo I'll stick to my strict regime of enjoying the time I have left here before I start the bigger party here : :devil:
muahahahaha

CaraRawr
23-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Aww :love: