Notices

Read all about it!
Rate this Entry

First time for everything!

Submit "First time for everything!" to MySpace Submit "First time for everything!" to Twitter Submit "First time for everything!" to StumbleUpon Submit "First time for everything!" to Google Submit "First time for everything!" to del.icio.us Submit "First time for everything!" to Facebook Submit "First time for everything!" to Digg
Posted 13-10-2009 at 01:00 AM by Ross

I was getting to this, I just haven't had time at the moment.
Work is really busy as usual, that's what you get for working in retail!

Not much to add... I stayed up all night yesterday and had work at 9:00am on Monday, till 2:00pm. I came home had a little nap, okay by little it was like 5 hours it was needed though... I'm starting to get quite tired now so after this I'll hopefully fall asleep because I have work at 10:15am tomorrow... again, only till 2:30pm! Yay, then I'm going to visit my cousin and we might go for food, TGI Fridays maybe, it's on the cards I think.

On other things... X Factor first live show was great, I thought the only bad ones were Jamie, Rikki, John and Edward. So I was shocked to see Kandy Rain and Rachel in the bottom 2, but I guess deep down I kinda knew Kandy Rain would go first, although I thought maybe Rikki should have? Oh well.

My favourites this year are Lucie, Stacey, Joe and Miss Frank

I think all have great voices and personalities! So I'd be happy for any of this 4 to win.

I hate Jamie, Danyl, John and Edward.
Olly, Rachel, Lloyd and Rikki I don't really have an opinion on them yet.

Alexandra Burke and Robbie were fantastic aswell, I was really surprised! Great Sunday show. I had butterflies when Flo Rida came out too that was a total shock but a good one!

Anyways, I'm off now because I have work and I need some sleep and my arms gone numb from resting on it while typing this up, great!

Oh before I go I really cannot wait for Sugababe's new album, I've been excited about this for ages! I love their new single too, so buy it when it's out please?
'cause you don't know about a girl, the meaning of the word and I'm gonna party like woah oh oh!

P.S. The Saturdays new album is really good, I was surprised... 2am, Open Up, Ego and Here Standing are my favourites.
P.P.S. Goodnight. Also keep posting in The Den/The Den: After Dark
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1523 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Woop great blog! I love 3 of your fav's,not too fussed on Miss Frank but I love Danyl.

Soooooo want the new Sat's album,their first one was amazing
  2. Old Comment
    Great blog! I was suprised when Flo Rida appeared too! lol
  3. Old Comment
    I literally had butterflies I was so shocked haha.
  4. Old Comment
    i need something to eat. Can i order for delivery? This is ross' kebab house right?