Notices

Rate this Entry

My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe.

Submit "My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe." to MySpace Submit "My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe." to Twitter Submit "My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe." to StumbleUpon Submit "My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe." to Google Submit "My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe." to del.icio.us Submit "My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe." to Facebook Submit "My verdict of Jeremy sexually assaulting (he sort of did) Chloe." to Digg
Posted 11-01-2015 at 02:43 PM by Jøsh

Hello people of the TiBB forums and welcome to my Sunday blog. Today I am going to speak about a big incident which has been going 'viral':Jeremy harrasing Chloe in CBB15. I feel like what he did was just appalling, I felt quite sorry for Chloe at the time as she couldn't breathe like she had been murdered. And when I get upset I feel like that (which is strange you may be thinking). I mean either Ken or Jeremy used the word nigro at Alexander which again I think is appalling. In my opinion this is the biggest fight in the C5 era.
Anyways,tell me what you think in the comments and until next week... cheerio!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 805 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments