Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Legend killer and MTVN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. MTVN
    27-03-2014 05:39 PM
    MTVN
    Unfortunately Sri Lanka just couldnt handle Halesy! Have no idea how we won that haha, terrible bowling and fielding performance and looked hopeless at the start of our innings
  2. Legend killer
    26-03-2014 10:41 PM
    Legend killer
    They missed Mitch massively outside Starc no one else can bowl lol as for playing bloody Hogg ahead of Murihead well the less said the better. Yeah Sri-Lanka look very strong in these condtions no doubt the faves after the opening rounds
  3. MTVN
    23-03-2014 12:03 AM
    MTVN
    Yeah I'm fancying the Sri Lankans, got a strong T20 squad and a good win for them earlier today, NZ to progress from that group as well I reckon. Yeah Aussies will be hard to beat as well, even with Mitch out it's such an explosive batting line up, think they will see off Pakistan quite easily tomorrow
  4. Legend killer
    22-03-2014 08:24 PM
    Legend killer
    Problem for Ireland is they have no genuine bowlers with any real pace. Bowling at 80mpth tops with these small boundaries will not cut it again which is a shame because after beating Zimbabwe would have been nice to see them in the main comp. Would also have been nice to see Kevin attack a few more attacks

Think Aus -SL final is on the cards am looking forward to seeing Finch and Warner opening in particular there batting line up is crazy I think Faulkner bats at 9 for them lol
  5. MTVN
    22-03-2014 08:05 PM
    MTVN
    Nah I missed it, couldn't believe it when I read that they'd chased down 185 or whatever in 14 overs though, ridiculous stuff

Could pull off a couple of big upsets if they bat like that again, thought before the tournament that that group would be between Ireland and Zimbabwe, didn't give Holland much of a chance
  6. Legend killer
    22-03-2014 05:30 PM
    Legend killer
    Did you watch????

Was pretty amazing lol not seen hitting like that ever
  7. MTVN
    21-03-2014 02:10 PM
    MTVN
  8. MTVN
    23-12-2013 11:38 PM
    MTVN
    Who are you backing in the Big Bash this year LK?
  9. MTVN
    30-05-2013 01:45 PM
    MTVN
    This is a fateful day in the history of our great sports forum, I will try my best to continue serving out the education to some of our more challenged members in there
  10. Legend killer
    30-05-2013 01:40 PM
    Legend killer
    You are the chosen one MTVN i am passing the mantle too you
    Keep the standards high in the sports section in my retirement