Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. sampvt
    19-06-2017 04:48 PM
    sampvt
    thanks pet
  2. Nancy.
    19-06-2017 04:33 PM
    Nancy.
    Oh no. Sam, I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are going out to you in this difficult time. It's always devastating to hear things like this, but you must know that you're very much loved and adored by a lot of people on here...as i'm sure you are in real life. I wish I could have got to know you better. I'm so sorry, Sam. I had no idea you had been fighting it for so long. It makes me sick to think there's so many awful people walking about and things like this happen to the lovely ones. Chuff is a diamond. I think she's amazing...as is Kaz. I haven't been on here due to not watching BB as much as I used to. As much as it must be difficult, try to keep your chin up. We're all here for you!
  3. sampvt
    19-06-2017 10:51 AM
    sampvt
    Just so you know, I have lymphnode cancer stage 4 which has been operated on and it has matastisised into my brain and I had Gamma knife surgery several weeks ago on my brain. The brain tumour is a blastoma and stage 4 terminal. Im not that bothered as its now my 5th dose of cancer and im sick of fighting it. I doubt Ill be on next year so just so you know. Chuff (linda) has been to my house a few times to cheer me up and you need to know she is an absolute diamond, stick to her, she also likes you as well. So does Kaz and Cherrie, all my close friends.
  4. Nancy.
    19-01-2017 03:49 PM
    Nancy.
    Hey Sam, How are you? Hope things are good.
  5. Nancy.
    16-06-2015 02:06 PM
    Nancy.
    Hi there, you too. X
  6. sampvt
    16-06-2015 12:28 PM
    sampvt
    Hi Nancy, good to have you as a friend.