Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Ashley. and gamepodfan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Ashley.
    06-09-2015 07:04 PM
    Ashley.
    Maybe you could formally apologise to Josy if you feel like you've upset her? I'm sure she's a softy at heart and will welcome you to this forum properly if you show her that you mean well.
  2. Ashley.
    06-09-2015 07:02 PM
    Ashley.
    You need to start listening to people who are trying to give you advice, and stop getting so down about things! I hate to see people this way, and as a lawyer I have seen the worst of people, trust me! Your life is nowhere near as bad as you make it out to be, no matter how much you tell yourself otherwise.
  3. gamepodfan
    06-09-2015 07:00 PM
    gamepodfan
    and i just want me friends back
    tom
    will
    jorrad
    LT
    MB
    Margarine
    andybigbro
    and josy
  4. gamepodfan
    06-09-2015 06:58 PM
    gamepodfan
    no everyone hate me
  5. Ashley.
    06-09-2015 06:57 PM
    Ashley.
    Then don't go back there. Take a sip of real world juice, stop living your life online. Go outside and play football idk, you're young, and these are the best days of your life. Don't ruin it by getting wrapped up in online forums.
  6. gamepodfan
    06-09-2015 06:52 PM
    gamepodfan
    im not going back to ds they also hate me
  7. Ashley.
    06-09-2015 06:49 PM
    Ashley.
    Be the better person and ignore them if they are giving you grief! You have a lot to learn in life, my friend. Don't let your emotions get the better of you, especially over something as silly as this. Take some time out from the forum and come back feeling fresh whenever you're ready.
  8. gamepodfan
    06-09-2015 06:40 PM
    gamepodfan
    well i get hate by the mods and everyone else and i crying still ******* life
  9. Ashley.
    06-09-2015 06:36 PM
    Ashley.
    I'm going to give you a little bit of friendly advice. When I joined this site (a staggering three months ago) I assumed everybody hated me bc newbie. Okay, I didn't make new threads every second but I felt like I was intruding on a family, pretty much. What I'm trying to say is, if you start taking yourself seriously, then everyone else will take you seriously too. This is a great forum and it would be a shame to see you let it all go to waste. Have a lovely day.