ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Noirin: After watching Noirin's final week, my opinion on everyone has completely changed (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135081)

iRyan 18-04-2010 05:25 AM

After watching Noirin's final week, my opinion on everyone has completely changed

Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?

BrooklynFan 18-04-2010 06:24 AM

I disagree. Once Isaac came in the 2 of them just isolated themselves from everyone. Noirin didnt apologize to Siavash. She dropped him like a hot potato. She didnt behave nicely at all in that final week of hers.

iRyan 18-04-2010 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynFan (Post 3172228)
I disagree. Once Isaac came in the 2 of them just isolated themselves from everyone. Noirin didnt apologize to Siavash. She dropped him like a hot potato. She didnt behave nicely at all in that final week of hers.

She tried talking to him multiple times and she did apologize but he just went about and continously said "it's all good". Her ex boyfriend who she loves walks into the house, what is she going to do, ignore him? Siavash and Noirin's fling lasted a week, Noirin and Isaac have 3 years of history. It was an obvious choice. I think she got too much flack, and if it were a guy that did that, everyone would be like "oh yeah get in there". But when a girl does stuff like that it somehow makes her a slut or a *****. Double standards...

Stacey. 18-04-2010 07:28 AM

Oh, couldnt stand the woman :bored:

ILoveTRW 18-04-2010 08:31 AM

Noirin <33333333

Jords 18-04-2010 08:35 AM

Noirin :yuk:

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3172224)
Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?

It is because she is female - pure and simple! Look how the public treated Katia for having a boyfriend (for all of a month) never mind that Jonas allegedly had a girlfriend of a year!

In the Noirin/Siavash situation - Siavash was the one that had a long-term girlfriend whilst Noirin was as free as a bird - but she, the woman, got all the stick! Hardly anyone raised an eyebrow about Siavash cheating on his long-term girlfriend (and it certainly didn't affect his popularity in the house) - but when Katia dared to cheat on her very short-term boyfriend - she became the devil in carnate!

It is all silly nonsense - by a generally female hating public - who often don't even have the sense to realise they are judging women differently to men!

Young, modern, forward thinking society - who are they trying to kid - they are as old-fashioned and judgemental towards women as their great-grandparents were!

Stacey. 18-04-2010 09:56 AM

Yeah, but Noirin was a player. she thought she could have just anyone!! she didnt care how she made people feel, she messed them about. Sree, Siavash, Marcus, Tom. :rolleyes:

Raph 18-04-2010 09:58 AM

Noirin did go after so many guys, and mis-lead them.
Katia stuck to only Jonas so that was still OK, didn't judge her,
but Noirin was just playing around with the guys, which wasn't the right thing to do, no matter what sex! :cool:

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3172339)
Yeah, but Noirin was a player. she thought she could have just anyone!! she didnt care how she made people feel, she messed them about. Sree, Siavash, Marcus, Tom. :rolleyes:

Rubbish Stacey - I do hope you change your views when you are older and more experienced! Marcus, Sree and Siavash were all grown men - they all behaved badly - they were not victims!

setanta 18-04-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172293)
It is because she is female - pure and simple! Look how the public treated Katia for having a boyfriend (for all of a month) never mind that Jonas allegedly had a girlfriend of a year!

In the Noirin/Siavash situation - Siavash was the one that had a long-term girlfriend whilst Noirin was as free as a bird - but she, the woman, got all the stick! Hardly anyone raised an eyebrow about Siavash cheating on his long-term girlfriend (and it certainly didn't affect his popularity in the house) - but when Katia dared to cheat on her very short-term boyfriend - she became the devil in carnate!

It is all silly nonsense - by a generally female hating public - who often don't even have the sense to realise they are judging women differently to men!

Young, modern, forward thinking society - who are they trying to kid - they are as old-fashioned and judgemental towards women as their great-grandparents were!

Nah, Noirin and Siavash were both morons as far as I'm concerned. At a certain point I couldn't even stand watching either of them - false, empty and self-absorbed children.

Stacey. 18-04-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172358)
Rubbish Stacey - I do hope you change your views when you are older and more experienced! Marcus, Sree and Siavash were all grown men - they all behaved badly - they were not victims!

they all really liked Noirin though. she was so on/off with them all.
and she was a grown woman too. :hugesmile:

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by setanta (Post 3172359)
Nah, Noirin and Siavash were both morons as far as I'm concerned. At a certain point I couldn't even stand watching either of them - false, empty and self-absorbed children.

Don't get me wrong - I didn't particularly like Noirin - but she was unfairly villified in comparison to the guys - and that was to do with her sex! They were all a bunch of fame-hungry idiots - and I have no time for any of them - but I do detest the double-standards!

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3172360)
they all really liked Noirin though. she was so on/off with them all.
and she was a grown woman too. :hugesmile:

Yes - they were all grown-ups - so why blame her all the time - when the guys behaved just as badly!

setanta 18-04-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172361)
Don't get me wrong - I didn't particularly like Noirin - but she was unfairly villified in comparison to the guys - and that was to do with her sex! They were all a bunch of fame-hungry idiots - and I have no time for any of them - but I do detest the double-standards!

No double standards from me though. I hated both of them and actually raised the point about double standards during Big Brother, with so many still supporting Siavash on here.

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by setanta (Post 3172364)
No double standards from me though. I hated both of them and actually raised the point about double standards during Big Brother, with so many still supporting Siavash on here.

I did like Siavash at the time - but I don't particularly care if any of them have boyfriends/girlfriends (that is their business) - what I don't like is when the girls get judged for it and the guys don't!

setanta 18-04-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172366)
I did like Siavash at the time - but I don't particularly care if any of them have boyfriends/girlfriends (that is their business) - what I don't like is when the girls get judged for it and the guys don't!

She didn't make matters any better for herself, hopping from one man to another. I knew she was bad news from the start. Even know people who've met her in real life - she comes from around my area - and by all accounts she's a moron in real life.

Stacey. 18-04-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172362)
Yes - they were all grown-ups - so why blame her all the time - when the guys behaved just as badly!

It was only her that they really liked in the house...
where as she was playing 4 of them!!

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3172370)
It was only her that they really liked in the house...
where as she was playing 4 of them!!

She was just friendly to Sree and Marcus - and they read into it what they wanted! Like a lot of men - they construed friendliness for something more - and their pride was hurt.

The situation with Siavash is different - but then again he had no right falling for her in the first place as he had a long-term girlfriend - if she had been the one with a long-term boyfriend - you lot would have cursed her even more (if that is possible). I think the only one she genuinely fancied was Tom - and they got together outside the house - a mutually agreed decision between two adults!

setanta 18-04-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172374)
She was just friendly to Sree and Marcus - and they read into it what they wanted! Like a lot of men - they construed friendliness for something more - and their pride was hurt.

The situation with Siavash is different - but then again he had no right falling for her in the first place as he had a long-term girlfriend - if she had been the one with a long-term boyfriend - you lot would have cursed her even more (if that is possible). I think the only one she genuinely fancied was Tom - and they got together outside the house - a mutually agreed decision between two adults!

Apparently she was riding mop head too after the show. Nah Wombai, she likes to play men. Very obvious from watching her. The men in question are all wallies but still, she knows what she's doing.

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by setanta (Post 3172375)
Apparently she was riding mop head too after the show. Nah Wombai, she likes to play men. Very obvious from watching her. The men in question are all wallies but still, she knows what she's doing.

The blokes concerned were just looking for a leg-over - so they were no better than her. Those villifying her, in fairness, should also villify them. Anything less - is a double-standard!

Stacey. 18-04-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172374)

yeah, Marcus did take it the wrong way maybe.. but she was very over-friendly to him. i can see how he took it in the way he did.

But i thought there was something going on between herself and Isaac. :conf:
Then she finished it or something?

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3172377)
yeah, Marcus did take it the wrong way maybe.. but she was very over-friendly to him. i can see how he took it in the way he did.

But i thought there was something going on between herself and Isaac. :conf:
Then she finished it or something?

ffs Stacey - he tried to get her drunk in order to get his wicked way with her - that makes him far from innocent in my book - and I will avoid using the words that suitably describe a man that does that - for the sake of peace and harmony! Not to mention the fact that he was a decade older than her - that makes it even worse!

As for her and Isaac - that was between them - I thought he dumped her - but no matter - that was their business!

Patrick 18-04-2010 12:20 PM

Well Ryan,

That Eviction IMO at the time was one of the most nervous evictions for BB Fans tbh.
I remember when we all got the news Noirin and Marcus were up, we knew Marcus would be going.

The Noirin Fans were so positive she was staying.
The Marcus Fans were voting like crazy to get her out.

Finally it all came to an epic end when Davina said Noirin.

However I do agree 100% with you about Isaac, he was such a nice lad and was being really cool to everyone and they just blanked him out and went on eating their chips and bitching.

So rude.

He was such a legend.

Im glad you like Charlie too, hes such a cool guy and VERY funny same goes with Marcus IMO one of them should of won.

Alot of people on here hate Charlie but its good you see him for the brilliant HM he was.

Theres a moment (I dont think you seen it yet) were Lisa and David are sleeping & Charlie runs in with a pot and bangs it and shouts somthing LOL

And Lisa completely shits herself :joker:

'Conor 18-04-2010 12:46 PM

i loved Noirin :) if she wasnt in the house the seires would have been a dud, because she created the main storylines of BB10