ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Noirin: After watching Noirin's final week, my opinion on everyone has completely changed (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135081)

BrooklynFan 18-04-2010 01:35 PM

Well I blame big Brother for putting Isaac into the house, he ruined the whole Noirin storyline.
She wouldnt have gone that Friday if Isaac hadnt been put in. She sealed her fate by cutting herself off from her friends. she left the house friendless.

ILoveTRW 18-04-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 3172569)
I remember when we all got the news Noirin and Marcus were up, we knew Marcus would be going.

The Noirin Fans were so positive she was staying.
The Marcus Fans were voting like crazy to get her out.

Finally it all came to an epic end when Davina said Noirin.

Thats not how it went down at all, it was always all most 50/50 between them. Marcus odds of staying were always higher than Noirin's throughout the week.
It really pisses me off that you would say that.
And there has always been more Marcus fans than Noirin fans on this forum anyway.

ILoveTRW 18-04-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Conor (Post 3172596)
i loved Noirin :) if she wasnt in the house the seires would have been a dud, because she created the main storylines of BB10

exactly and in her last 2 weeks she got 95% of the air time

BB_Eye 18-04-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Conor (Post 3172596)
i loved Noirin :) if she wasnt in the house the seires would have been a dud, because she created the main storylines of BB10

She made the series a dud for me while she was there. She got a lot of special treatment and her constant touchy feely scenes with Sree/Marcus/Isaac/Tom were boring and had a tendency to take up the bulk of the HL shows.

Beastie 18-04-2010 02:03 PM

Noirin was dull. Seawash was dull.
Sophie was dull. Kris was dull.

The dullest of dull "fake" romances in Big Brother ever!

Stacey. 18-04-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3172672)
Sophie was dull.
The dullest of dull "fake" romances in Big Brother ever!

:nono: Sophie was bright!!!
she made me happy :D

MeMyselfAndI 18-04-2010 02:14 PM

thbeast could not take that sophie won she was not dull marcus was dull

MrGaryy 18-04-2010 02:20 PM

I'm sorry I can only laugh at Charlie being labelled 'genuine'.

MeMyselfAndI 18-04-2010 02:21 PM

charlie was genuine

MrGaryy 18-04-2010 02:23 PM

Genuinely a game playing, lying, manipulative cvnt maybe.

MeMyselfAndI 18-04-2010 02:25 PM

i think he acted spoilt and annoying i didnt like him much but his bubly personality was genuine

Stacey. 18-04-2010 02:28 PM

Im dont think he was genuine really.
he overracted some things way too much.
and made a drama of everything he possibly could. :bored:

Patrick 18-04-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveDC (Post 3172653)
Thats not how it went down at all, it was always all most 50/50 between them. Marcus odds of staying were always higher than Noirin's throughout the week.
It really pisses me off that you would say that.
And there has always been more Marcus fans than Noirin fans on this forum anyway.

I remember the odds kept changing, I ment at the very start Marcus was hated and Noirin did have alot of fans like yourself on and off the forum and I remember discussing with a few FMs on here such as Bradley,Jack and AhmedFan about Marcus going but then as you said it kept changing throughout the week.

I remember having an argument with you during that week about Noirin and Marcus LOL :p

It was one of the most intense evictions, because when it came to the Friday no one knew who was going, in the end they were both equally hated so it was hard to call, wasnt it.

officialleafan 18-04-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3172224)
Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?

What you have said was basically what us Noirin fans said during this week; the housemates did turn against her, but to be honest, it was only a matter of time. I think Lisa's crew had it in for Noirin for a while, simply because Noirin didn't join their camp. I really felt for Noirin, when she was crying in the diary room because she felt lonely, it was one of the saddest BB moments i've ever seen. Imagine being in there and not knowing who to talk to, not being able to hang around with people because they're always leeching over you. It was so unfair, and in my eyes, i'm glad they sent Isaac in, i'm glad they put him in for her last days, because she would've spent her final days in the house quite lonely, because Bea, Marcus, Halfwit, Siavash and all the others were turning on her slowly as the week went on.

MeMyselfAndI 18-04-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 3172720)
I remember the odds kept changing, I ment at the very start Marcus was hated and Noirin did have alot of fans like yourself on and off the forum and I remember discussing with a few FMs on here such as Bradley,Jack and AhmedFan about Marcus going but then as you said it kept changing throughout the week.

I remember having an argument with you during that week about Noirin and Marcus LOL :p

It was one of the most intense evictions, because when it came to the Friday no one knew who was going, in the end they were both equally hated so it was hard to call, wasnt it.

dont forget the poll on this website had it 50% and 50% on the day of the eviction as i remember

MeMyselfAndI 18-04-2010 02:48 PM

noirin :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Marcus :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

i didnt like either of them but marucs is my all time most hated housemate ever

BB_Eye 18-04-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGaryy (Post 3172708)

Yes OP, can you clarify what was so 'genuine' about Charlie?

BigBrotherfan4ever 18-04-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI (Post 3172772)
noirin :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Marcus :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

i didnt like either of them but marucs is my all time most hated housemate ever

I feel the same about Marcus, as you do, that why will never watch BB10 again, the guy made my skin crawl:devil:

Vicky. 18-04-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

This :laugh:

MeMyselfAndI 18-04-2010 02:54 PM

says a marcus fan :laugh2:
or wait charlie beat marcus :laugh2:

WOMBAI 18-04-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

One of the fakest hms ever! Vile person!

Raph 18-04-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172866)

agreed. Siavash was really fake as well though. Hopefully BB11 won't be full of too many fame hopefulls! Oh and Julia, you get my PM? :)

Raph 18-04-2010 03:15 PM

I'll read through this thread and see what I missed! :cool:

Shasown 18-04-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI (Post 3172711)
charlie was genuine

At the time of the series you were....... 12? What an excellent judge of someones character.

I just hope your mum doesnt allow you out on dark nights by yourself, for your own safety.

iRyan 18-04-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3172866)

Maybe I haven't seen enough of the season yet, but right now to me I don't see how he is remotely vile or coniving.