ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Evelyn To Fellow Evelyn Fans: We Won! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306209)

Epic. 25-07-2016 11:49 PM

To Fellow Evelyn Fans: We Won!

As you all probably know, Alex joined Sam in being evicted tonight. And thus, the entire forum inevitably banded together in celebration over the fact that Alex was finally Winston'd. But as you may also know, it was actually close in voting between Alex and Evelyn for who would join Sam in being evicted. Seeing this, a vote evelyn to win thread was created. It did have some popularity at first, and then I supported this in a paragraph, causing the thread to once again pick up some final steam. Me and azi repeatedly promoted this and I'm so thrilled that it actually paid off. For those who voted Evelyn, thank you! It really made the difference in a quite clearly close vote, so we really managed to succeed at something.

She may not win, but we bottom g.oddessed Evelyn out of a third eviction, having already survived against Georgina and avoiding bottom 3 in Ryan's eviction.

We kept a really contributing housemate and too out a non-contributer who personally REALLY aggravated me in the latest episodes. Regardless of who wins, we are the real winners for this campaign! Thank you to all who voted. This is the best eviction ever. :hee: :cheer2: :dance: :cheer2: :dance: :hee: :dance: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance:

MB. 25-07-2016 11:50 PM

Big Brother 17 champion Evelyn Ellis :love:

(don't @ me I know my own truth)

Jack_ 25-07-2016 11:52 PM

To whoever voted for her and contributed to this iconic eviction, from me to you: thank you :kiss:

Time 25-07-2016 11:52 PM

So glad made the final over Alex :love:

azi 26-07-2016 01:30 AM

Talent won :clap1:
Thanks for anyone who voted :love:

LukeB 26-07-2016 01:31 AM

I voted 20 times for her to win (sorry jayne but voting for her means alex's eviction)

MB. 26-07-2016 01:34 AM

I find it a nice little addendum to the "the girls always get the blame" C story we've had this year (starting and really peaking with Charlie's eviction), in that the bland, good-looking male in the showmance lost to the louder, quirkier woman when all laws of Big Brother science would dictate the opposite

*mazedsalv** 26-07-2016 01:43 AM

Even though I have been voting Hughie, you have no idea how happy I am that Evelyn managed to beat Alex in a Vote to Win. The public's decisions this year have been :worship:

Lets just think about the fact that a really hot girl beat a good-looking guy.... when has that really happened?

The only times I remember a woman going further than the bloke if they were a "couple" or "close" were:

Casey beating Lee
Chantelle beating Preston
Sophie beating Kris
Stephanie beats Jeremy

I won't add Josie and John James because she was given a pass to the final. The four above are the cases where the females survived over the male.

MB. 26-07-2016 01:53 AM

(also Laura and Marco but then again Marco never existed which is good)

*mazedsalv** 26-07-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8852602)
(also Laura and Marco but then again Marco never existed which is good)

Tbh the ones I listed meant the female survived over the male, not just stayed longer. So the public had the choice to keep them in.

Laura wasn't up, I do believe if she was, she would have gone over Marco.

The others i listed above stayed over the males in the same vote.

armand.kay 26-07-2016 02:42 AM

Evelyne our hughie to win :dance:

Samm 26-07-2016 10:02 AM

Good has overcome evil!

brisbanebroncos 26-07-2016 10:13 AM

Nice to see another Aussie make the final.

sungrass 26-07-2016 10:15 AM

Im not a fan but she is not as bad as I thought a few days ago - Im glad shes in the final and thrilled Alex has been evicted.

ebandit 26-07-2016 10:39 AM

...ev would be as deserving a winner as any of the finalists..

Mark L

Epic. 26-07-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 8852596)
Even though I have been voting Hughie, you have no idea how happy I am that Evelyn managed to beat Alex in a Vote to Win. The public's decisions this year have been :worship:

Lets just think about the fact that a really hot girl beat a good-looking guy.... when has that really happened?

The only times I remember a woman going further than the bloke if they were a "couple" or "close" were:

Casey beating Lee
Chantelle beating Preston
Sophie beating Kris
Stephanie beats Jeremy

I won't add Josie and John James because she was given a pass to the final. The four above are the cases where the females survived over the male.

Well there was also CBB14 where Lauren outlasted Ricci by three seconds :joker:

THE SAUSAGE DUDE 26-07-2016 03:27 PM

Evelyn has been a far better housemate than Jayne . Jayne is ok NOW. it's weird sometimes what People like in a housemate . If Evelyn was screaming the way Jayne has been. She would have been Voted out a long time ago.

reece(: 26-07-2016 03:29 PM

Talent always wins.

LeatherTrumpet 26-07-2016 03:53 PM

she is just a wee stupid lassie

about as entertaining as hanging out washing

EspeonBB 26-07-2016 03:54 PM

Evelyn always wins

LeatherTrumpet 26-07-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EspeonBB (Post 8854151)
Evelyn always wins

she was laughed at by all the blokes in the house

that lassie could not score in a brothel

rionablue 26-07-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 8852145)
As you all probably know, Alex joined Sam in being evicted tonight. And thus, the entire forum inevitably banded together in celebration over the fact that Alex was finally Winston'd. But as you may also know, it was actually close in voting between Alex and Evelyn for who would join Sam in being evicted. Seeing this, a vote evelyn to win thread was created. It did have some popularity at first, and then I supported this in a paragraph, causing the thread to once again pick up some final steam. Me and azi repeatedly promoted this and I'm so thrilled that it actually paid off. For those who voted Evelyn, thank you! It really made the difference in a quite clearly close vote, so we really managed to succeed at something.

She may not win, but we bottom g.oddessed Evelyn out of a third eviction, having already survived against Georgina and avoiding bottom 3 in Ryan's eviction.

We kept a really contributing housemate and too out a non-contributer who personally REALLY aggravated me in the latest episodes. Regardless of who wins, we are the real winners for this campaign! Thank you to all who voted. This is the best eviction ever. :hee: :cheer2: :dance: :cheer2: :dance: :hee: :dance: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance:

I really adore both of you for all your hard work. I am in the wrong country to vote I only wish I could but I have stood by Ev through thick and thin she has always been number one in my housemate rankings right from the start. I have defended her countless times when other forum members were calling her all kinds of names. Of all my favourites in the past ten years Ev is the one I am so proud of that she defied the odds and made the final even though it was posted on here that she was evicted with Sam.

Most people say she will be out first tonight and maybe she will although I would sooo love Jacko out first but she has been a brilliant housemate, hasnt been afraid to stand up to people, has put her heart into the tasks, has been a loyal friend and her and Jayne have been the two strongest women in there. I love the fact that the other women who didnt like Ev and bitched about her are all gone now. Thanks so so much Azi and EpicD it was always lovely to have your support of Ev shine through in all the anti Evelyn threads. Love and Hugs from Ireland xxx

Epic. 26-07-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8855010)
I really adore both of you for all your hard work. I am in the wrong country to vote I only wish I could but I have stood by Ev through thick and thin she has always been number one in my housemate rankings right from the start. I have defended her countless times when other forum members were calling her all kinds of names. Of all my favourites in the past ten years Ev is the one I am so proud of that she defied the odds and made the final even though it was posted on here that she was evicted with Sam.

Most people say she will be out first tonight and maybe she will although I would sooo love Jacko out first but she has been a brilliant housemate, hasnt been afraid to stand up to people, has put her heart into the tasks, has been a loyal friend and her and Jayne have been the two strongest women in there. I love the fact that the other women who didnt like Ev and bitched about her are all gone now. Thanks so so much Azi and EpicD it was always lovely to have your support of Ev shine through in all the anti Evelyn threads. Love and Hugs from Ireland xxx

You are welcome, fellow Irish fan xxx

Epic. 17-06-2017 06:26 PM

This thread is still an important milestone

Shaun 17-06-2017 06:31 PM

to everyone who kept saving her so that she beat Jayne: choke.