ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dancing on Ice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Caprice to SUE ITV over Hamish’s bullying, gaslighting and emotional manipulation (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364648)

Morgan. 26-01-2020 07:25 AM

Caprice to SUE ITV over Hamish’s bullying, gaslighting and emotional manipulation

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...mish-bullying/

Eek

Nicky91 26-01-2020 07:48 AM

good on Caprice :clap1:

arista 26-01-2020 07:51 AM

Its not bullying
its teaching that Bitch
to dance on ice

MB. 26-01-2020 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10763424)
Its not bullying
its teaching that Bitch
to dance on ice

https://i.imgur.com/pt7sfTc.jpg

Amy Jade 26-01-2020 08:49 AM

I mean people are going in on Caprice over this but she's done loads of reality TV and never been difficult so to me it's not unimaginable that he has simply pushed her too far and probably been rude and she's just said nah **** this

Cherie 26-01-2020 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10763433)
I mean people are going in on Caprice over this but she's done loads of reality TV and never been difficult so to me it's not unimaginable that he has simply pushed her too far and probably been rude and she's just said nah **** this

Fair enough, but the accusations above are career ending, if we all sued everyone we didn’t get on with, it would be a strange world indeed, I am sure she will get over it without the need for compensation or to end his career, is she carrying on in the competition?

Amy Jade 26-01-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10763441)
Fair enough, but the accusations above are career ending, if we all sued everyone we didn’t get on with, it would be a strange world indeed, I am sure she will get over it without the need for compensation or to end his career, is she carrying on in the competition?

We have no proof she is suing, this could simply be a salacious story and she simply wanted to change partner. She's kept silent on the matter all I am saying is she has done many, many shows like this and has never been reported as difficult.

Cherie 26-01-2020 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10763444)
We have no proof she is suing, this could simply be a salacious story and she simply wanted to change partner. She's kept silent on the matter all I am saying is she has done many, many shows like this and has never been reported as difficult.

I was just about to post, that said this is in the Sun :laugh:

Nicky91 26-01-2020 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10763444)

she hasn't done any dancing shows though :conf:

Amy Jade 26-01-2020 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10763445)
I was just about to post, that said this is in the Sun :laugh:

All I have heard is Caprice felt unsafe at how far Hamish was pushing her and after being monitored by an executive she was offered a new partner.

Sounds quite reasonable to me if she felt he was unsafe to work with.

Amy Jade 26-01-2020 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10763446)
she hasn't done any dancing shows though :conf:

She's done numerous reality tv shows though and has never been seen or even rumoured to be lazy or a diva. The last show I saw her on was Celebs On The Farm and she was in the final 4, last woman standing and was told she was a hell of a hard worker and willing to get her hands dirty.

Marsh. 26-01-2020 09:59 AM

Not gaslighting. :skull:

Kazanne 26-01-2020 10:01 AM

Take with a pinch of salt this IS the Sun :hehe:

Cherie 26-01-2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10763447)
All I have heard is Caprice felt unsafe at how far Hamish was pushing her and after being monitored by an executive she was offered a new partner.

Sounds quite reasonable to me if she felt he was unsafe to work with.

Where did I say changing partners was an issue? No problem at all, its the big deal that is being made out of it

Nicky91 26-01-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10763451)
She's done numerous reality tv shows though and has never been seen or even rumoured to be lazy or a diva. The last show I saw her on was Celebs On The Farm and she was in the final 4, last woman standing and was told she was a hell of a hard worker and willing to get her hands dirty.

fair enough

but this story should be in the past now, now focus on Caprice with her new partner, also a nice fun song too this week, Hey Mickey :D

Denver 26-01-2020 10:22 AM

Non of his other partners had a problem with his training so it's coming across as her being to lazy to put the work in

Black Dagger 26-01-2020 10:39 AM

Saara outsold.

Mystic Mock 26-01-2020 11:36 AM

She won't last much longer after this.

Morgan. 26-01-2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10763482)
She won't last much longer after this.

She may repeatedly end up in the dance off but considering she’s in the top 3 of skaters, if not even the top 2, then I really doubt the judges (besides woman hater Jayne) will rush to vote her out

Mystic Mock 26-01-2020 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10763486)
She may repeatedly end up in the dance off but considering she’s in the top 3 of skaters, if not even the top 2, then I really doubt the judges (besides woman hater Jayne) will rush to vote her out

The production can just give her dodgy routines, or put her in the Skate-Off against another good Skater that might have connection issues with the public vote.

If the show wants her gone, then they will find a way, I also don't trust DOI as they probably want to help the Diversity Dancer win more comfortably.

Morgan. 26-01-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10763487)
The production can just give her dodgy routines, or put her in the Skate-Off against another good Skater that might have connection issues with the public vote.

If the show wants her gone, then they will find a way, I also don't trust DOI as they probably want to help the Diversity Dancer win more comfortably.

She won’t win though, so they don’t need to rig anything. Even if she gets to the final, which is possible as she is very good, she has no chance of winning after this.

LukeB 26-01-2020 12:01 PM

Doi does need a scandal with the ratings being down, don’t think this is 100%’true at all

LeatherTrumpet 26-01-2020 12:27 PM

so she cant remember routines that all his other partners have learned and when he says "bloody hell we only did this yesterday" "she cries GASLIGHTING" rather than admit she is rubbish?

smh

Tony Montana 26-01-2020 12:30 PM

It's the Sun, not exactly is the most reliable source.

LeatherTrumpet 26-01-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10763500)
It's the Sun, not exactly is the most reliable source.

In terms of showbiz gossip i cant think of any other media outlet that gets more stories like this?