Notices

Dancing on Ice ITV's ice dancing show.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-01-2020, 08:25 AM   #1
Morgan.
27/01/2020
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 19,778

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
X Factor Celebrity: Megan McKenna


Default Caprice to SUE ITV over Hamish’s bullying, gaslighting and emotional manipulation

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...mish-bullying/

Eek
__________________
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 08:48 AM   #2
Nicky91
Nickeh
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,377
Blog Entries: 17


Default

good on Caprice
__________________
LetsDance2020 faves: Luca Hanni/Steffi Jones/Lily Paul Roncalli/Loiza Lamers/Sukru Pehlivan
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 08:51 AM   #3
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 96,866
Default

Its not bullying
its teaching that Bitch
to dance on ice
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 09:02 AM   #4
MB.
like the boys
 
MB.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 32,389

Favourites (more):
The Circle 2019: Georgina
Survivor 39: Kellee
BBUSA21: Christie
Love Island 5: Maura


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Its not bullying
its teaching that Bitch
to dance on ice
__________________
Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 09:49 AM   #5
Amy Jade
Queen of Walford
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49,849

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

I mean people are going in on Caprice over this but she's done loads of reality TV and never been difficult so to me it's not unimaginable that he has simply pushed her too far and probably been rude and she's just said nah **** this
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 10:05 AM   #6
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 41,246
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I mean people are going in on Caprice over this but she's done loads of reality TV and never been difficult so to me it's not unimaginable that he has simply pushed her too far and probably been rude and she's just said nah **** this
Fair enough, but the accusations above are career ending, if we all sued everyone we didn’t get on with, it would be a strange world indeed, I am sure she will get over it without the need for compensation or to end his career, is she carrying on in the competition?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Who let you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Josy
James
Neem
MTVN
Vicky
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 10:10 AM   #7
Amy Jade
Queen of Walford
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49,849

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Fair enough, but the accusations above are career ending, if we all sued everyone we didn’t get on with, it would be a strange world indeed, I am sure she will get over it without the need for compensation or to end his career, is she carrying on in the competition?
We have no proof she is suing, this could simply be a salacious story and she simply wanted to change partner. She's kept silent on the matter all I am saying is she has done many, many shows like this and has never been reported as difficult.
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 10:12 AM   #8
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 41,246
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
We have no proof she is suing, this could simply be a salacious story and she simply wanted to change partner. She's kept silent on the matter all I am saying is she has done many, many shows like this and has never been reported as difficult.
I was just about to post, that said this is in the Sun
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Who let you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Josy
James
Neem
MTVN
Vicky
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 10:14 AM   #9
Nicky91
Nickeh
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,377
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
We have no proof she is suing, this could simply be a salacious story and she simply wanted to change partner. She's kept silent on the matter all I am saying is she has done many, many shows like this and has never been reported as difficult.
she hasn't done any dancing shows though
__________________
LetsDance2020 faves: Luca Hanni/Steffi Jones/Lily Paul Roncalli/Loiza Lamers/Sukru Pehlivan
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 10:17 AM   #10
Amy Jade
Queen of Walford
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49,849

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I was just about to post, that said this is in the Sun
All I have heard is Caprice felt unsafe at how far Hamish was pushing her and after being monitored by an executive she was offered a new partner.

Sounds quite reasonable to me if she felt he was unsafe to work with.
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 10:22 AM   #11
Amy Jade
Queen of Walford
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49,849

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
she hasn't done any dancing shows though
She's done numerous reality tv shows though and has never been seen or even rumoured to be lazy or a diva. The last show I saw her on was Celebs On The Farm and she was in the final 4, last woman standing and was told she was a hell of a hard worker and willing to get her hands dirty.
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 10:59 AM   #12
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74,519


Default

Not gaslighting.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 11:01 AM   #13
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 58,012

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Take with a pinch of salt this IS the Sun
__________________



If I don't answer you I'm either living life or you are on my ignore list ….
RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 11:02 AM   #14
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 41,246
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
All I have heard is Caprice felt unsafe at how far Hamish was pushing her and after being monitored by an executive she was offered a new partner.

Sounds quite reasonable to me if she felt he was unsafe to work with.
Where did I say changing partners was an issue? No problem at all, its the big deal that is being made out of it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Who let you out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Josy
James
Neem
MTVN
Vicky
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 11:08 AM   #15
Nicky91
Nickeh
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,377
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
She's done numerous reality tv shows though and has never been seen or even rumoured to be lazy or a diva. The last show I saw her on was Celebs On The Farm and she was in the final 4, last woman standing and was told she was a hell of a hard worker and willing to get her hands dirty.
fair enough

but this story should be in the past now, now focus on Caprice with her new partner, also a nice fun song too this week, Hey Mickey
__________________
LetsDance2020 faves: Luca Hanni/Steffi Jones/Lily Paul Roncalli/Loiza Lamers/Sukru Pehlivan
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 11:22 AM   #16
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 49,198

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage
The Circle 2019: Woody


Default

Non of his other partners had a problem with his training so it's coming across as her being to lazy to put the work in
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #17
Black Dagger
Lucas Leanne
 
Black Dagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stockport, England
Posts: 43,536
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley


Default

Saara outsold.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 12:36 PM   #18
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 44,202
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Nick
BBCanada 7: Maki
BB19: Hussain
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto


Default

She won't last much longer after this.
__________________
The Quadtastic Shows - Sonic Boom, Dark, Mindhunter, Revisions
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 12:54 PM   #19
Morgan.
27/01/2020
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 19,778

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
X Factor Celebrity: Megan McKenna


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
She won't last much longer after this.
She may repeatedly end up in the dance off but considering she’s in the top 3 of skaters, if not even the top 2, then I really doubt the judges (besides woman hater Jayne) will rush to vote her out
__________________
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 12:59 PM   #20
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 44,202
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Nick
BBCanada 7: Maki
BB19: Hussain
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
She may repeatedly end up in the dance off but considering she’s in the top 3 of skaters, if not even the top 2, then I really doubt the judges (besides woman hater Jayne) will rush to vote her out
The production can just give her dodgy routines, or put her in the Skate-Off against another good Skater that might have connection issues with the public vote.

If the show wants her gone, then they will find a way, I also don't trust DOI as they probably want to help the Diversity Dancer win more comfortably.
__________________
The Quadtastic Shows - Sonic Boom, Dark, Mindhunter, Revisions
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 01:00 PM   #21
Morgan.
27/01/2020
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 19,778

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
X Factor Celebrity: Megan McKenna


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
The production can just give her dodgy routines, or put her in the Skate-Off against another good Skater that might have connection issues with the public vote.

If the show wants her gone, then they will find a way, I also don't trust DOI as they probably want to help the Diversity Dancer win more comfortably.
She won’t win though, so they don’t need to rig anything. Even if she gets to the final, which is possible as she is very good, she has no chance of winning after this.
__________________
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 01:01 PM   #22
LukeB
Life imitates art
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 81,073

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
X Factor Celebrity: V5


Default

Doi does need a scandal with the ratings being down, don’t think this is 100%’true at all
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 01:27 PM   #23
LeatherTrumpet
Media Savvy
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 64,873


Default

so she cant remember routines that all his other partners have learned and when he says "bloody hell we only did this yesterday" "she cries GASLIGHTING" rather than admit she is rubbish?


smh
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 01:30 PM   #24
Tony Montana
I'm an agent of chaos
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 14,558

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Apprentice 2019: Lottie


Default

It's the Sun, not exactly is the most reliable source.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 01:48 PM   #25
LeatherTrumpet
Media Savvy
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 64,873


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
It's the Sun, not exactly is the most reliable source.
In terms of showbiz gossip i cant think of any other media outlet that gets more stories like this?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bullying, caprice, emotional, gaslighting, hamish’s, itv, manipulation, sue

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts