ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Ingrid Seward, Dickie Arbiter and others caught lying about the Oprah interview. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373971)

Mitchell 06-03-2021 03:29 PM

Ingrid Seward, Dickie Arbiter and others caught lying about the Oprah interview.

Royal Correspondents Dickie Arbiter, Victoria Arbiter, Ingrid Seward and Richard Fitzwilliams have all been caught reviewing the Oprah interview, before they’ve seen it or know the contents of it.

Don’t get how any of these 4 can ever be taken seriously again after being caught lying.

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 03:35 PM

This is the problem with "experts" on tv

most are self-proclaimed and money-grabbing charlatans

Mitchell 06-03-2021 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11011640)

It’s interesting to see that they’d lie for a pay day, I sadly doubt it’ll have any impact on their reputations, but none of them should be labelled an expert ever again.

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 11011642)
It’s interesting to see that they’d lie for a pay day, I sadly doubt it’ll have any impact on their reputations, but none of them should be labelled an expert ever again.

you watch they will all be on the tv next week

AnnieK 06-03-2021 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11011640)

Those people quoted are all Royal correspondents that Jet has quoted in the past as being very well informed. Now they are "experts" who just want to be on tv?

[QUOTE=jet;10785628]Reactions of respected people who have known the royals for many years.

Ingrid Seward, editor in chief of Majesty Magazine:
“It appears to be a gratuitous and ungracious swipe at the Queen.”

Angela Levin
, Harry’s official Biographer:
I fear she has put a sliver of ice in Harry’s heart.

Tom Bower, Charles’s Biographer:
Their comments smack of spiteful fury. I fear it will get worse.

Dickie Arbiter, former spokesman for the Queen:
Harry knows the rules. Meghan knows the rules. It’s been made very clear to them.

Penny Junor, Royal Biographer and friend of Prince Charles:
“They didn’t get what they wanted. They are clearly not happy and there is a hint of suppressed rage.

Angela Levin, Harry’s Biographer:
Harry and Meghan are almost stumbling in their rush to join a world of rich, self - centred celebrities.

I’m worried about Prince Harry….I fear something is seriously amiss and he’s on a trajectory of self destruction.

Mmmm :suspect:

Mitchell 06-03-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 11011644)
Those people quoted are all Royal correspondents that Jet has quoted in the past as being very well informed. Now they are "experts" who just want to be on tv?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 10785628)
Reactions of respected people who have known the royals for many years.

Angela Levin

Harry knows the rules. Meghan knows the rules. It’s been made very clear to them.

“They didn’t get what they wanted. They are clearly not happy and there is a hint of suppressed rage.

Harry and Meghan are almost stumbling in their rush to join a world of rich, self - centred celebrities.

I’m worried about Prince Harry….I fear something is seriously amiss and he’s on a trajectory of self destruction.

https://media.tenor.com/images/74a8b...50b6/tenor.gif

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 04:06 PM

[QUOTE=AnnieK;11011644]Those people quoted are all Royal correspondents that Jet has quoted in the past as being very well informed. Now they are "experts" who just want to be on tv?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 10785628)
Reactions of respected people who have known the royals for many years.

Angela Levin

im not jet

take it up with him

and i dont think any of the 3 are or have ever been royal correspondents

:shrug:

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 04:08 PM

and all 3 have have known the royals for many years

its not in doubt.

Glenn. 06-03-2021 04:09 PM

Well well well

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 04:22 PM

i would add I do think after they have watched the interview the same conclusions will probably be drawn by them and the watching public...

:skull:

Glenn. 06-03-2021 04:24 PM

Anything they say will be met with negativity regardless. That’s what irrational hatred creates.

Tom4784 06-03-2021 04:30 PM

They're just saying whatever will bring in the most clicks and people who are too warped by their own confirmation bias will confuse it for fact because it suits their narrative. These 'experts' don't know jack**** and are just telling the gullible what they want to hear.

Mitchell 06-03-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11011657)
and all 3 have have known the royals for many years

its not in doubt.

There’s no doubt they have known the royals, but they have thrown away any credibility they had with this interview imo, how can they be trusted when they’re so willing to lie.

rusticgal 06-03-2021 04:51 PM

Who are the two blokes asking the questions?

Mitchell 06-03-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 11011672)
Who are the two blokes asking the questions?

Two YouTubers, they’ve previously done videos on Katie Hopkins, Carole Baskin and others.

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 11011666)
There’s no doubt they have known the royals, but they have thrown away any credibility they had with this interview imo, how can they be trusted when they’re so willing to lie.

to be fair to them

they are talking to 2 unknown wee youtube laddies who they think are mug punter enough to pay them

would they have done this for the BBC/Times/ITV?

no

Does that mean they are not knobs

no

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 05:01 PM

and dont forget we have the actual "interview" pretending to be an actual interview and most people will lap it up as if it is a real interview

that is a whole hill of beans worse

:skull:

rusticgal 06-03-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 11011674)
Two YouTubers, they’ve previously done videos on Katie Hopkins, Carole Baskin and others.

So, maybe Im not getting this....but when these two You Tubers asks questions about their comments on William and Meghans love of Animals...have they just made that up?

Cherie 06-03-2021 05:11 PM

They asked a very specific question there about something that is allegedly said about William? Were they briefed about what the interview contained before hand as it doesn’t look like they went into the questions cold? Would they have answered that question without knowing what was supposed to have been said :laugh:

I never heard of any of these apart from the Majesty Editor woman :smug:

AnnieK 06-03-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 11011681)
So, maybe Im not getting this....but when these two You Tubers asks questions about their comments on William and Meghans love of Animals...have they just made that up?

Have you watched the video? They asked them if they had seen the interview, they said no. They asked them to comment on the interview anyway and fed them bits that they said meghan mentioned in the interview. The two lads have not seen the interview either, but the respected journalists lied to make it look like they had. Thus proving that they will spin anything to suit the narrative they want to push it (as any journalist does).

AnnieK 06-03-2021 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11011683)
They asked a very specific question there about something that is allegedly said about William? Were they briefed about what the interview contained before hand as it doesn’t look like they went into the questions cold? Would they have answered that question without knowing what was supposed to have been said :laugh:

I never heard of any of these apart from the Majesty Editor woman :smug:

To be honest if they had integrity, they wouldn't and shouldn't have answered any questions without seeing it first.

I had only heard of them as Jet has quoted them before. I wouldn't have known any of them otherwise :laugh: Then again I probably couldn't name many journalists apart from the news readers :worry:

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 11011685)
Have you watched the video? They asked them if they had seen the interview, they said no. They asked them to comment on the interview anyway and fed them bits that they said meghan mentioned in the interview. The two lads have not seen the interview either, but the respected journalists lied to make it look like they had. Thus proving that they will spin anything to suit the narrative they want to push it (as any journalist does).

They are not "respected journalists"

One is a niche magazine editor and the others are television and radio commentators

jet 06-03-2021 05:26 PM

Hmmm, very odd and well, I agree, very unprofessional indeed if they haven't had previews of the interview. I don’t know who Richard Fitzwilliams is or Victoria whoever either.

The one I’m surprised at is Ingrid Seward, the editor of Majesty magazine . Dickie Arbiter was press secretary to the Queen years ago.
On the other hand, it doesn't mean that the opinions of those 2 I know of, past or future, are not worth listening to. Because they can still have informed opinions. But they are not, and never have been, royal commentators or reporters. :shrug:

I’d be much more surprised if those who have links and access to royal sources, like Jennie Bond or Richard Kay, for instance, did this.

LeatherTrumpet 06-03-2021 05:32 PM

CNN have got egg on their face..

:hehe:

Cherie 06-03-2021 05:38 PM

Jenny Bond would never