View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 04:06 PM #108

Adam.

Previous Placing: #42 | Highest Placing: #42 | ML Count: 2

1st Round: 14 points | 2nd Round: 10 points | Total: 24 points

With only a slight fall from #42, Adam is perhaps provides the most controversy on the forum, but I'm sure that behind that persona is someone really quite lovely, a side to him that he doesn't like to show too often. Nevertheless, some of you have seen a better side to Adam so much so that you voted him into the Top 50 for a second time, and here are a few reasons why...

- "Adam is not afraid to speak his mind which I like, we may not always agree with each other but I do have alot of respect for Adam and I do feel sorry for him when he gets attacked for his controversial opinions on lighthearted topics."
- "He makes some good points and is a good member."
- "A really good member who gets way too much flack and can be quite funny at times."
- "He's annoying and talks absoloute ****e sometimes but he's absoloutely hilarious and makes me laugh out loud. He's very loyal though which is appreciated and when you take the time to get to know him a bit he's a lovely person."

Remaining: Alf • andybigbro • AnnieK • Babayaro. • BigSister • Black Dagger • Blurryface • Brillopad • Cal. • Calderyon • Dezzy • Firewire • GiRTh • Hayden • Jake. • Jamie89 • Jason. • JerseyWins • kirklancaster • Lilbro • Livia • Lostie! • LukeB • Marsh. • Maru • Matthew. • MB. • Mitchell • Mokka • montblanc • Natalie. • Niamh. • Nicky91 • reece(: • Riley. • RileyH • Rob! • Ross. • Shaun • Smithy • Sullen Girl • ToySoldier • twosugars • Underscore • Vicky. • Withano • y.winter
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote