I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Just watched the finale, really enjoyed it although

Spoiler:

The ending felt a bit like the writers went "oh ****, we've been comissioned for another season, how can we drag this out? I know, ship June's baby off in the back of a van with Emily"

LOVED June slapping Waterford, LOVED Emily knifing Aunt Lydia, LOVED the Marthas helping June escape with her baby

Think it's so ****ed up that Eden's father was the one who grassed her up to the authorities

Looking forward to seeing where Season 3 takes us although I really hope they don't just keep dragging the show out on cliffhangers of "oh look, June almost made it out but she's back in Gilead again!"

Decent season overall

Agree with everyone else saying the acting has been fantastic this season
Spoiler:

Oh ffs I was screaming at the TV the whole last part for her to hurry the **** up, then I knew she was just going to give Emily the baby and go back aaarrrgghhh what a bad decision seriously, chances are high (eventhough obviously this won't happen) but if it were real she'd just get killed when she goes back and what good is she to Hannah then? Like surely her best chance would be to get out and fight from the outside or atleast think of a better plan on the outside. The Commander cut off his wifes finger for reading but June is still living in his house after she slaps him hhhmmm.

anyway, presumably she'll be allowed back again so what I am looking forwards to is her teaming up with Serena

Glad Emily got out

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote