BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I know people cant be held responsible for their words if they upset other people especially if people dont know certain things about certain members..im sure certain words or things ive said will have upset people because of what they have been or are going through...if i had knew i would never have said certain things....

but this darwin thingg, the web site....i will mtry and explain why it annoys me.

some of you will know i lost my son....at 16.

he died from taking legal highs, him and 4 mates in a room, all turned unwell but only he didnt pull through..

so guess what, he ended up on this stupid deaths website...my son, being called stupid by a load of sneering strangers who knew eff all about him....

But please, LT...dont think im angry at you or anyone else about this cause im not...people cant pussy foot around others, but they can stop and think a little about the parents of these kids.
Oh wow, how awful Parmnion, like it isn't bad enough to lose a child. But yeah this is what I mean imagine mocking a childs death because they did something silly that turned bad........like probably most teenagers have done at some point.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote