View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 11:25 AM #12

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

I felt it was sad, rather than uncomfortable, and felt it was better for Cameron to discuss things with him directly, rather than bitching behind his back. Those sorts of conversations are always difficult to have, but sometimes you just have to be honest, and I give Cameron credit for having the courage to tackle the subject.

I got the impression that the lack of trust he spoke about stemmed from Cian's drunken comments about fancying Cameron, and either Cameron (rightly or wrongly) feeling that he'd almost been outed by this before he was ready, or feeling that Cian was pushing things further than Cameron was comfortable with as soon as he admitted to him he was gay.

Cian has obviously been hurt by this, and I imagine he felt even more hurt, isolated and alone than he already did as a result; I think it will have upset him greatly as I don't believe his intentions were wrong either, but just a drunken mistake which has made him lose the trust of someone he genuinely cared about. I feel part of his upset came from regret.

I don't think Cameron wanted to hurt Cian during this conversation either- he'd recognised that Cian was not feeling good and was isolating himself, and I think he wanted to explain things from his point of view. I think his motives were genuine.

All in all, I think this is just one of those difficult and sad situations in which two people cause each other pain with no intention of doing so. But poor Cian is obviously hurting badly at the moment, and that is hard to watch. I just hope that someone in there is able to offer him a little bit of comfort.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote