BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...(..also..)..a perfect post, Garfie.....I felt so much for Cian but it’s one of those things sadly...that is just is what it is and it’s something he addressed as well as he could have...

...I do feel though at the time...Lewis did add to it by constantly saying his drunken actions were careless and reckless and without consideration..both to Cameron and to Cian ...when it was a slip through alcohol of a moment...but still a slip that should never ever have happened...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Thanks. I think part of the conversation was edited out- probably cut down because it was too long- and that's why it seemed Cameron's explanation wasn't clearly explained at the time. I felt producers were expecting us to rely on previous conversations in order to understand what Cameron was referring to. Well, that's how I've come to my conclusions anyway.

I really felt for both Cian and Cameron in this situation, and hope they are eventually able to repair and rebuild their friendship.
Yeah me too Garfie, but I also agree with Ammis point above about Lewis making it worse than it could have been aswell.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote