Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Default Rylan lands his own show on Radio 2

Taking over from Zoe Ball in the prime Saturday afternoon slot on the most listened to station in the country, Rylan's rise continues

Quote:
[TV presenter Rylan Clark-Neal is taking over Zoe Ball's Radio 2 Saturday afternoon slot.

The former X Factor contestant and Big Brother winner will host a new Saturday show starting in January, having stood in for Zoe before.

Zoe is*moving to host the weekday Radio 2 Breakfast Show*.

Rylan, who has also helped cover Eurovision for the BBC Television, said: "I'm so excited and honoured to be joining the BBC Radio 2 family.

"I can't wait to get started and look forward to being in the studio from the New Year."

He added: "After stepping in for the amazing Zoe Ball over the summer, working with her fantastic team, I'm thrilled that I'll be working with them again to fill listeners' Saturday afternoons with fun, great music and a lot of laughter.

"I wish Zoe every success as the station's new Breakfast Show host and I'm sure she's going to be as brilliant as she always has been."

Radio 2 said Rylan would be "bringing his own fun, feel-good hits and ample amounts of chat to the programme".

Lewis Carnie, head of Radio 2 said: "I'm delighted that Rylan can join Radio 2 and we will give him a warm welcome in his new presenting role. Our listeners can expect a wonderful mix of fun and Rylan's inimitable style on Saturday afternoons."

The show will run from 3pm to 6pm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46136899
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote