BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Feel compelled to make a hate post about DAVIE, who probably has a decent enough personality on his own but he really just highlights the worst of it on the show. I don't need any of this "well we just had a HUGE blindside but I hope we don't take any of it personally because it's just a game " **** that he brought after I think John's (?) boot, and I *REALLY* couldn't stand his confessional after the Carl boot where he was like "Christian lied to me about the vote BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, IT'S A GAME SO I DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY AND I DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST HIM " like....... not only is that attitude extremely boring and one of the worst parts of seasons like MvGX, it's just ****ing stupid and bad gameplay?

And then I was *almost* #TeamDavie again when he was plotting against Nick (well, at least as much of #TeamDavie as one can be, I don't think it's humanly possible), but then he completely backtracked in the eleventh hour and just ruined everything. He SUCKS and I think he's the worst one left for me, easily.
Seriously I don't see what's wrong with any of this or Davie in general. He's been a FUN gameplayer, like he's definitely not monotone in his actions and confessionals, he's had good energy, and he just understands it's a game when it comes down to it. I know for some reason certain people don't like the "don't take it personal" "it's just a game" mentality but idk where/when/how that became a bad thing. I also can't see him as anything other than a really pleasant viewing experience that had a bit of his own unique style and charisma to it all.

And he's been nice, funny, upbeat, extremely willing to play the game and make his own moves, yet a relatively smart (lowkey) player at the same time. I love his character traits and what he's brought to this season. On top of everything his edit and screen time has been super balanced as I'd say he was one of those mid-tier visibility characters.