BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
I would say that some people in this thread don’t know what feminism is.

And to those who would say ‘there are only two genders’ id ask them to question their very notion of what gender is. Legally, gender typically is equated with sexual anatomy. But what people who identify as ‘genderqueer’ for example are manifesting is an inability to fully con scribe themselves to the gender categories that law and society dictates to us. I’d encourage these people to question, and where possible reject the idea that people should feel restricted in such away.

And wrt the poster who believes in the categorisation of four sexualities.. i obviously disagree as a result. When gender categories lose their meaning, so do sexuality labels, and even before that, sexuality between the two gender norms is a spectrum.
I would have always considered gender and sex to mean the same thing, a biological thing based on anatomy but apparently gender and sex are different now? and to me, the new meaning of gender is just a bunch of socially constructed stereotypes

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote