View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 09:41 AM #31

40:
Camp as a row of tents, but I enjoy almost anything with Jake Sheers, so this collaboration is gold IMO.

39:
Turn It Into Love" perfectly encapsulates the late 80's S.A.W sound that we've all come to know and love. and although it's a good track, her voice is a little jarring at times otherwise it would've been higher on the list.

38:
One of the better songs from "Golden", but it does have a "Greatest Showman" feel about it. Kylie's voice suits it very well, just a shame it didn't perform better on the charts.

37:
I'm completely in love with this. It has the 70's disco vibe going on and her voice are so pretty. Gorgeous dance tune and of course Dannii adds plenty of sparkle to it. The only downside is that it's a Christmas song.

36:
WTF is this obscure track, I hear you say? Well have a listen and you'll see how good it is. No idea what they're singing about though.

35:
Great song, but points deducted for doing it with Robbie - whom I'm not a big fan of.

34:
Here's Kylie's recent incarnation as a country gal. Enjoyable (Even though it's about death) - but far to short.

33:
"Give Me Just A Little More Time" is a cover of Chairmen of the Board's classic, and it was the biggest hit from her flop 4th album "Let's Get To It". Love it

32:
Shocked is one of those songs I sometimes love and then get sick of hearing. Right now i'm back to loving it again, so here it is:

31:
The album version of Finer Feelings was awful, but thankfully they realised it had potential and remixed it for the single - which is lovely. and she looks great in the video.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote