BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Bisexual people in relationships tend to have their sexuality erased in the eyes of others. If I'm with a woman I'll be seen as choosing to be straight, if I'm with a man, I'll be seen as choosing to be gay. My bisexuality seems to disappear in the eyes of others unless I'm actively with both genders.

Miley's been a bit pretentious with it all but she does raise a good point. she isn't any less a part of the LGBT for being in a hetero relationship and acting like she's just speaking out for the sake of profit is basically erasing her identity.

Also a lot of people go on a bit of a journey trying to figure themselves out, especially us bisexuals. I think it sounds out a harmful message my making out that being confused at a confusing time is her way of 'covering all the bases'.
It just comes across as annoyingly arrogant tbh, like she's the first Bisexual to ever get married. Clearly unless you never want a monogamous relationship you have to end up in either a gay or straight relationship, that doesn't mean that if you ever split up you're not going to end up with the other sex next time.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote