BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
The problem is quite often its one word against the other, juries seem to believe that if a girl has been drinking, wearing revealing clothes, has had previous sexual partners etc etc then she was somehow "asking for it" and so these rapists get off. Its ridiculous and so backwards. Even when there is physical evidence as Niamh has said, ripped clothing, bruising, blood......its just "rough" sex. The girl I went through a case with even had some of her close friends who questioned it......one girl asked her was it "just sex gone wrong?" No, it was rape....she said no, he did it anyway, that's not rough sex or sex gone wrong, its rape.
Yep in a nutshell. People (and not just men either) still have this idea whether it's subconscious or conscious I don't know, that women are responsible for mens "urges", that what they wear, what they drink, where they go(did you go back to his house?) is a factor on whether or not she can claim to be raped because a simple No doesn't cut it

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote