View Single Post
Old 13-02-2020, 10:46 AM #333
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

That was an exciting and strong premiere episode, and I'm looking forward to what happens next. I have a feeling this season will end up being like Heroes vs Villains (one of the best) or Game-Changers (good start but ultimately crap as episodes go by). Here's to hoping it's the former.

I'm definitely not mad at Edge of Extinction thus far (though, I'm yet to actually watch that season so not aware of its impact)—if it means we get a bunch of solo scenes of Natalie climbing literal mountains for something as absurd as fire tokens, then I'm definitely okay with that for now. However, that is somewhat subjective as if it was someone I didn't like so much...I probably wouldn't care, lmao. It did all get a bit much when Sandra randomly pulled out an idol from her bag. I completely misunderstood what Natalie was actually searching for and how it would impact the game, so I'm waiting for it to get even more confusing.

As far as the alliances go, I still don't really know what the Sele dynamics are and who I support, but I guess this meant they were more fun to watch. Rob and Parvati working together's fine as they balance each other out, Denise and Adam are okay albeit bland, and Jeremy/Michele/Natalie was a good but short-lived trifecta—but I guess the game will have to go on for me to have an understanding of the relationships in that particular tribe. Ben's getting on my nerves already. I get his hapless gameplay can appeal to some people, but he's really irritating and I am NOT happy he threw Danni (queen of throwing Boston Rob's name out there) under the bus. Ethan was actually quite irritating too with his roaring during the immunity challenge.

Dakal was okay to watch. I am all for Tony and Sandra working together as I really like them both, and I'm fine with how things are at the moment. I don't care for Amber, Kim or Tyson too much, but I would've have preferred either Kim or Tyson to go over Amber..out of the three I was hoping to see Amber a little more and watch her develop as a character/gameplayer. Also, I'm shocked I am saying this because I was never a fan of his, but I'm ready for a potential Yul resurgence. I like that he wanted to work with Sophie (who is still fab), but it does give Becky/Yul vibes so I'm hoping Sophie doesn't fall too hard for that.

So yeah, just waiting to see what happens but happy with last night's episode The champagne toast was so extra, js.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote