View Single Post
Old 21-03-2020, 03:08 PM #16
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

That episode was an improvement on last week's!

I actually enjoyed this ball because a lot of the queens did well. Nicky was my personal favourite, but I loved Gigi's looks too. The top three were justified, though I would have put Jan in the top three over Jaida. I really don't understand this Thorgy-esque storyline they're pushing with Jan where she's doing well but not getting the credit — it's a bit ****ty, really. Sherry also did a good job but her Balls to the Wall look was confusing (the Trunchball look was fantastic, however).

I also liked Crystal's runways, even though her make-up wasn't my cup of tea. I much prefer her abstract, OTT looks. Jackie and Heidi were fine; I don't remember any of Widow's looks, tbh. The bottom three were also the right choices, though. Aiden's were really basic and she should've been bottom two over Rock. Rock at least put effort into her designs/concepts, although the execution was a bit messy (her Basketball Wives could have been okay, but I agreed with Ross regarding the padding). Brita's outfits were uninspiring.

In general, I think this season is full of strong queens so eliminations are gonna hurt. Rock getting so upset was a real shame, you can tell how much it meant to her. It really should've been Aiden in the bottom, but I think they want to push an underdog storyline with her for some reason. Really wouldn't have been bothered if Brita had left, tbh. I still find her quite obnoxious.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote